Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

ryasoshoobhanakrishnandevNinspiritRithu80ElystiarselviAnnaJayguruvignesTheivaJanuRenita571sushavviZEESXYRuby-86ThendralfanRanu.acornnmiganvjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleVani19Sue NairCarynShemmoNixkienithyamkvsrimasahi.MissArshi---aarthi--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Friday - 15-Jul-2011" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful Update!ClapTongue

Arg, Lav epdi ivlo fast preggy ana?Confused It was irritating, oru new avatar edutha kooda intha ponnu thiruntha mataAngry Grrr, see how she is laughing about her MILAngryIvanga sandai eppo thaan mudiyum? But no it should not, Lav should get more aapus!Angry

Aww, T&TDay Dreaming Arg, thanthathu thaan thanthanga oru chinna romance koodava illa namma T&T-kuAngry Everyone get ones, even those oldies VR and Sarasa but not our coupleAngry Btw TA was nice todayStar He still has bad impression about his mother and sister. Nejama TA sonnamathiri if Lav was the old one and avanga preggy aagi, TA pogama irunthiruntha i would have scolded him, but HE IS RIGHT, such people like them does not deserve such celebration. Thuls was cute as always, but Thuls dont be soo niceEmbarrassed They are taking advantage of it-naAngry

Arg, last part was mokkaiyo mokkaiDead Intha scene ippo thevaiya, i was waiting for Periyappa house scene with T&TEmbarrassed But anyways, im happy that Bujjis are going to honeymoon, hope we wont see them for a while againLOL Bujjis nalla enjoy pannithu vanga, you can also come back after 1 yearLOL OMG i think its entry time for Psychoo (Ohh nooD'oh). Waiting for that scene, hope GW or Lav dont insult Thuls infront of Periyappa or soo!Angry

Edited by Shamz. - 15 July 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritacornnlakshyamRuby-86Theivamini_00vjayamTTfanshubbaQuelle-BelleNixkiesahi.

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshmi for the Wonderful Update plus Comments!!Big smile

Nithesh you should have thelichufyed mineral water instead of calling doctorAngry...Grr GW and her daughter are going to dance more nowConfused...Lav and her mind voice ku romba nalla iruppaangaAngry. Is she going to treat her MIL as servant now? evlo days aa Madame Lav is only acted as Queen of Chennai...now she is going to act like a worldwide queenD'oh

TA is believing Dharman too much...i think sooner or later he is going to see Dharman and killer together...Happy that TA still don't have any good impression towards his mother and sister...he said he don't know the reason behind their acts but will soon get to know with proofConfused...Lav is going to get hated for something that she never think about..Dead...i think next week Thulasi is going to get insulted...lets see

Aiyoo Anand's mokkai that too for almost 7 minAngry...enna oru aasaiyo to show their scene for such a long timeConfused...at-least happy that we don't need to see Anand or his
loose in-laws scenes for-awhile...does this means Psycho is going to come back?...whatever as long as her track heads towards ending i am happyConfused.

Edited by Tanu. - 15 July 2011 at 7:23pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayTheivaRuby-86acornnlakshyammini_00vjayamTTfanshubbaQuelle-BelleShemmosahi.

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
thanks lakshmi for the update..
Yayyy...roflroflrofl...as expected lav s preggy...grrr
After the 24/7 locking up in the room, with continuous gutter plans with her so called amma...inference s ...she s preggy just for the sake, her mom told her and only reason to take a upper hand at her house and her husbd...i wont be surprised if she will be dreaming nitish is washing her dresses and doing service to her...i wont be surprised if gw asks lav to ask nits to do all these...rofl...shameless creatures...this shameless got happy on over hearing lav and nits romancing sorry locking 24/7 inside room...ewww...enna oru lady...grr...

Both selfish creatures anand and SQ are happy same time...it points to sthg...their happiness wont last i guess...hopefully..and mr.k dont kill babies pls..

For sure T will be insulted..super...

Ta is addicted to dharman now...anna anna nu...vai open sencha anna...thulz s really sweet and this s her charcter..do good for ppl who did bad for her...wow..and thats thulz...and no wonder TA loves such a girl to death...good one by thulz..lets see what GW will stage next week...

Edited by shubba - 15 July 2011 at 12:19pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRuby-86Theivaacornnmini_00vjayamTTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshmi for your beautiful update and apt comments Hug

Sutham...Lavanya is preggy Dead Angry. Enime enga madame...will be flying and do insult more her MIL. Pity her, she was really happy for the good news and was feeding her DIL sweets...that was really sweet of her. Would that GW do that for even one of her DILs Angry. But whatever Kumaran, don't kill an innocent baby (like you always do in your serial) for th sake of giving aapu to GW and SQ. Even if it happens that way, they will blame Thulasi for that Angry Angry.

This loosu TA will never listen to his wife, but then cry after going through problems Angry. Sigh...paavom Thulasi...rombha kashta padaranga with a loosu paiyan as hubby Ouch. But happy TA did not get happy to hear the good news, but awww Thulasi as usual too nice towards the evil ppl. If GW insults Thulasi infront of Periyappa and family, i won't mind that. Let them see that she still not has accepted Thulasi as DIL. But i don't want that TA to keep quiet. If he does, then seriously useless. Seeing wife getting insulted but not talking back to his family members Angry.

What a great mokkkai the last part D'oh. Epdiyo ponga...enga vena ponga, but don't put your mokkai in the name of comedy. Happy they won't be shown and their happy life together either. Kodumai...Anandh lifting his wife Dead. All that we wish to see with T&T is happening with Nit and Lavanya and Anandh and Shyamala. Kumaran is really too much. Who asked cute scenes for those useless characters, but for our T&T Unhappy.

Edited by Gunz. - 15 July 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayrselvilakshyamTheivaRuby-86acornnmini_00vjayamTTfanshubbaShemmoNixkiesahi.

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
@ gunz - ta listens or agrees to listens when it is psycho or gw or lav related...but now wrt to dharman or money issues or such things...today he proved it too...wrong ppl ku wrong advice a he obeys...but wrong ppl ku right advice he disobeys...both ways it ends up as a prob to Thulz only...wow TA..pls start thinking and become smart soon...we miss the smart TA...do u need horlicks to become sharper...or boost to get energy or complan for gaining iron strength for brain development...????ask thulz she will give... Tongue

Edited by shubba - 15 July 2011 at 12:27pm

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJaylakshyamRuby-86Theivaacornnmini_00vjayamTTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Thanks Lakshyam for your excellent updates!!! 

Wow...Lavanya pregnant already??...and she is still planning to cause problems in that family because of her stupid mother.   I hated how she was mocking at Periamma!!  At first they were all happy and I thought maybe no fights now...

Shamz, their fights are never going to stop...in fact they are going to worse now since Lavanya will use that excuse and not do any work and make Nitish buy her everything she wants.

It was funny how Tulasi asked if Tamil has a day off today...we see him on his leave daily...

Tamil is avoiding everything to Tulasi.  He cannot say what his job is properly since he himself is not sure what he does for Dharman.  He did nothing with real estate so far!!  

Super Tulasi!! That is how you speak about Dharman!!!  Why couldn't Tulasi just tell straight out that she doesn't want Tamil working for Dharman?  Tamil thinks that Dharman is his God...soon he will realize his mistake...

I'm surprised that Bazari even called TT to inform about Lav.  I thought she would be too busy telling Charu the news...

Awww...Tulasi...she's so nice to rude people...Tamil gave a good response to this news since he hates his mom and sis now... but our sweet girl convinced him to see Lav...wondering if any drama will come up there...will GW come to see Lav at that house since Periamma doesn't want that??

After a long time we are seeing Anand/Shymala...Anand's got a new look...lol...their part was funny today calling one another Saami and all.  

Honeymoon for Anand!!??  Come on Mr. K. everyone is happy but TT!!  Tamil and Tulasi got no honeymoon only Charu disturbing them and problems after problems...its ok if you don't show any TT romance...just don't show the hero becoming irresponsible and jobless.

What's in store next week...?

Edited by smiles86 - 15 July 2011 at 12:28pm

rselviAnnaJayacornnlakshyamTheivaRuby-86mini_00vjayamTTfanshubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I feel like Tamil's character has become dull...its so different to before and now TT don't really have their own track.  We see them as floaters now in the serial...something is just missing...   

@ Shubba...Tamil needs Gatorade and Tulasi to give him a push...will he listen if Charu tells him to stop worknig for Dharman?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJaylakshyamacornnRuby-86Theivamini_00TTfanshubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top