Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

khushi ne job chodi to ASR nahi HUM police jayenge (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
wow lovely post, i liked the episode and luved ur post,
Shyam was super annoying, wonder when he will out of that house, but payal was absolutely right, she is afraid of losing her sis and can't see her sad or in tension. but i hope khushi don't resign, otherwise hamara kia hoga.

again lovely post dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "khushi ne job chodi to ASR nahi HUM police jayenge (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Afeelicious-

Shyam was super annoying, wonder when he will out of that house, but payal was absolutely right, she is afraid of losing her sis and can't see her sad or in tension. but i hope khushi don't resign, otherwise hamara kia hoga.

again lovely post dear.

affeee thanx ya...

yeah payal is r8...bt evn if shez r8 khushi cant leave her job..fr lk u said phir hum pyaar ke bhukke bachon ka kya hoga...OuchOuchROFL

khalida4u

khalida4u

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
i reallly love to read ur posts...love them...n ya today's epi dialogues were veryyy nice speciallly mami ones...too hilarious...n i just can't wait for monday's epi...

adits7

whiterose29

IF-Stunnerz

whiterose29

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Nice post!!
Exactly, I cant wait for the monday's episode!!

P.S- mamiji's dialogues were hillarious.. lollzz... Eid ka Moon!! :p

adits7

Doodle

IF-Rockerz

Doodle

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Fantastic...Dits...tere ikons to ...soo good...

Mamiji was too good..."Amma ji ke Issspooon"... ROFL 
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Wow...and Bua ji's expression when Khushi said am going to office was like..I thought she'll faint or wrap the towel on the forehead... and what she said??? "Kya dhitt ladki hain yeh????ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Seriously we don't need Arhi scenes...Mamiji's dialogues make up for them and the day seems complete. The erall actress is sooo good and that is why she gets more scenes than the leads I guess...ROFL ROFL ROFL

Overall they are doing a fantastic job..."Wholesome Entertainment".  

@ Pooja:- Hum phir mil gaye...Hugs...Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug
Waise you watchin' LTL??? ...I quit when Mishal left...

Edited by doodleberry - 15 July 2011 at 6:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-adits7

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
amazing adits.(?) ! love the 1 liners from mami too! 
the spoon 1 wuz too good

adits7

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by -Afeelicious-

again lovely post dear.

affeee thanx ya...

yeah payal is r8...bt evn if shez r8 khushi cant leave her job..fr lk u said phir hum pyaar ke bhukke bachon ka kya hoga...OuchOuchROFL

haan ur right dear if she resigns then hum pyar ke bhukhe ka kia hoga yaar. she better think about us before resigning

adits7

hullabY

hullabY

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
OMGG that was hilariouss yarr ROFLROFL i loved that "chal hat" type emotion for shyam JEE ROFL
If he is gonna be anji's hubby then i think he married her with a deal Stern Smile and didnt love her or sth like that but as u said tera kya hoga bitwaaa 

abt mami wat shall i say she just ROCKSSS the whole epi with her aawat and jawat type of words and lines ROFLROFL i just cracked up when she said "aray khusi ho ya dukhi"ROFL she is just soo good in making us laugh LOL

awesome post dear! ClapClapClap

agar khusi ne resign kardiya tohhh ... mein uska khooon pidungi ROFL 

adits7

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.