Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

khushi ne job chodi to ASR nahi HUM police jayenge (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Luvser

Luvser

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Another good post from youThumbs Up!!  Do keep us entertained like thisBig smile. Thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "khushi ne job chodi to ASR nahi HUM police jayenge (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

wow dits

nice one..

you summed up the epi..very well!!

fab stuff..though a bit of a filler for me

the mamiji repeat telecast dialogue to me has some significance...

i think it is an ajar window to the past...

now i wonder will akaash reveal his feelings to Di?

will Khushi really give her job up..i think not..mr ASR is going to give her such a challenge...or stump her..that she is not going to leave..but do her job..to the best of her ability...

i cant wait for monday!!

vrush i think d filler epis r important as well..Smile..to keep d story going wid a proper speed...coz i think in a daily if dey show evry epi wid sum dhamaka dn d show looses track or excitement aftr some months...also i think less khushi-arnav scenes evry epi means quality...if dey keep showing arnav-khushi scenes evry day dn d value or quality of d scenes ll reduce due to repetitiveness...

n 1 more thing i like is d parallel tracks...

n yes m super excited ...mamiji said repeat telecast coz in d prev episode as well arnav gave a tight reply to naani...LOLLOL..

i think next week while anjali ll get hurt wud b d entry of her hubby...

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Fab post once again Aditi !Hug

Your posts are seriously like a breath of fresh air (or laughter) !ROFL Arnav rocked with his i-get-to-make-decisions-for-myself attitude. Shyam and Payal were super annoying. Still, can't wait for monday nw..hoping to see ArHi.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvadits7

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

i know right...if todays episode was bad the only thing good in it was mami...lol
shes wayy to funnyy...when she was like bhaj gayi siti..
lol
n prepaid...lol instead of prepared..she may not seem caring but she is...
repeat tallicasssht was the funniest thing ever...shes hilarious...

actually i din find d epi bad at all...coz its a daily n at times fillers r very important as dey r also base fr  smashing epis comin next week..SmileSmileSmile...wat say???

yeah mamiji n her dialogues...superb...LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by mishti_17

ROFL I was waitin for ur post... Mamiji was on fire today...ROFL

Lovely topic.. U bring a smile on my face... 

m so glad u like my posts...thanx ya...

n yeah mamiji ws on fire...shez too goooddd man...ROFL...

Originally posted by Prithvi01

Another good post from youThumbs Up!!  Do keep us entertained like thisBig smile. Thanks.

thanx ya...n yeah i ll try posting lk dis as long as i can...SmileSmileSmile

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Tum police jaogi to ASR aur khushi ko ek hi lock up mein band karwana ...aur police officer ko rabba ve ka tape bhi de aanaROFL...i hope they dont ruin ASR 's depth as a char for the sake of romance

Vaise monday ko kitni baar rabba ve bajega
?

oyyeee  rdpoo...LOLLOLLOLLOL...

hum sab milke dono ko ek hi lock up mein bandh kar denge...aur hum sab side wale lock up mein bandh ho jayenge ...to keep peeping on wat happening...ShockedShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkWinkLOLLOLLOL...

-RD-

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
oh yea...since it daily..i think they all got tired n just said whtever we'll have this..lol
but this one just build up too much tension..plus its the first time ever i found payal annoying...

adits7

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

oh yea...since it daily..i think they all got tired n just said whtever we'll have this..lol
but this one just build up too much tension..plus its the first time ever i found payal annoying...

sannu we found payal annoying coz v wanna c khushi go to office n meet arnav...coz v wanna c ArHi...WinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOL...

but if u c frm payal...khushi's loving n caring sister's point of view..she is not wrong either...

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafa_94

Fab post once again Aditi !Hug

Your posts are seriously like a breath of fresh air (or laughter) !ROFL Arnav rocked with his i-get-to-make-decisions-for-myself attitude. Shyam and Payal were super annoying. Still, can't wait for monday nw..hoping to see ArHi.Embarrassed

wafa ...thanx ya...LOLLOLLOL

n yeah i too loved ASR's reply esp wen he said zindagi ke bade faisle humme khud lene chahiye...Big smileBig smile

ShiningStar18

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.