Members Lounge

Rim Jhim Rim Jhim-Welcome the Rain~sawan aaya re~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01anizorNeerjaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rim Jhim Rim Jhim-Welcome the Rain~sawan aaya re~ (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
awww... Nice post di... It's beautiful... I love to have fun in the rain.. I use to enjoy it very very much... Thanks for such a lovely treat di..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01anizor

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Hindi movie music is incomplete without Rain songs...Here are some old movie songs ... Beautiful old songs  where you can hear the sound of rain ...Beautiful melodious songs with equally beautiful lyrics...

O Sajana Barkha Bahar Ayi

Kala Bazaar - Rimjhim Ke Tarane Leke Aayee - Mohd Rafi - Geeta Dutt

Aha Rimjhim Ke Ye Pyaare Pyaare...

beautiful songs all ...
love the words specially geeta dutt one..
sun ke matwale kaale baadlon ka shor
room jhoom ghoom ghoom nache man ka mor
sapno ka saathi chal raha hai mere saath..

also lata talat song is simply awesome..talat mahmood is my fav singer...

anizorNeerjaa

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Sami and Radha very interesting Thanks Sami for the thread and M P Radha for the music

HAPPY SAWAN TO ALL WITH LOTS OF HOT PAKODAS HOT TEA WET RAINS LOVELY SMELL OF EARTH AND GREENERY ALL ROUND. 
It takes me back to my school days when we had something interesting would always say

Rain Rain go away come again another day Wink but when it was a boring school day would always think why it not a rainy day todayLOL

Importance of Shravan Mahina  in INDIA

Shravan Mahina, or Sawan Mas, in the Hindi calendar is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Special prayers and rituals are performed in Lord Shiva temples and in sacred places associated with Siva. Kanwarias travel to the origin of Ganga River to collect holy water, or Gangajal, to bath the Shivling at their homes or in villages. In 2011, Shravan Mahina is from July 16 to August 13 in traditional Hindu calendar followed in North India. Somvar or Mondays in the month is considered highly auspicious for the worship of Lord Shiva.

In Maharashtra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka, Shravan month begins on July 31, 2011 and ends on August 29.

It is believed that Lord Shiva to save the world drank the poison 'halahala' that came out during the Samdura Manthan or churning of ocean. It is said that the gods in Hindu pantheon assembled to witness this holy act of Shiva. Water from Ganga is offered to cool Lord Shiva and to alleviate the ill effects of the poison.
The main Shravan Puja is the worship of Shivling with Gangajal, Bilva leaves or pure water. Some people observe fast on Mondays. Many people observe different vows during the month like having only vegetarian food, or reading a particular Holy Scripture on all days of the month.

Shiva temples across North India have special poojas in this month. Deoghar Baidhyanath Dham and Kashi Vishwanath Temple is visited by millions of Hindus in the month of Sawan.

Shravan Mahina is also the first month of Chatur Mas ? the four holiest months in Hindu Hindi Calendar.
Another unique feature is the strict observance of Sawan Somwar Vrata. Mondays are dedicated to Lord Shiva and the Mondays in Shravan Mahina are even more auspicious.

Mangala Gouri Puja is performed on Tuesdays in Shravan Month.

Saturdays in Shravan month is dedicated to the worship of Lord Shani.

Millions of devotees visit the Baba Baidyanath Dham in Deoghar and offer Ganga water collected from Sultanganj as Abhishek on the Shivling at the Deoghar Temple. This is the period of the Shravani mela at the temple.

thanks for giving us the overview my dear...
very good information
happy sawan to u too

anizorNeerjaa

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Star Happy Sawan Everyone Star  Hope you all have an auspicious Sawan Month HugHug

Great Post Sami Hug!!!

Aww thanks dear sweet sweet radha ..u r a gem thanks for adding this awesome music into the post .happy and auspicious sawan to u too

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
WOW Awesome post Sami.Clap

I just loved it.Heart

You always do an amazing work.ClapThumbs Up

sami01anizor

AASUS

IF-Sizzlerz

AASUS

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Beautiful post sami01 Smile So colourful and fun!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

angel_KSG

Goldie

angel_KSG

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
wowww..enjoyed rain here..u know in punjab it hasnt rained even once where i live..Crymissing the rains..i wish i get the chance to enjoy rainy days soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

Post Reply New Post

Go to top