Sasural Simar Ka

~SSK 15th july 2011 WU~Done.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Yaminibandi

Yaminibandi

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Episode starts with roli announcing that mehendi function have completed but sangeet is there and today we will celebrate it and i and chery will start this function. Buaji also joins them.All will be amused and clap for them.There will be another song(madhuban me..from lagaan) for jagadish and gauri and after that another song for shaurya-diya.Then chery says that to add some more entertainment to this function there should be dance of simar and prem.
Suddenly ichki plays simars 2nd round video but he will cover the face.simar,bua and roli will be tensed and all will be surprised.ichki comes there and says all that "sorry mistakenly the video changed.prems mother tells prem to take his friends to dining hall.
At night bua tells to ichki that please think we cannot do anything and simar says that how can i dance when my marriage is also on the same day on which ichki says that "you lied to your father for 1st and 2nd round and do the samething now and i wil give u time till tomorrow or else i will play your dance C.D "and goes away.

Bua tells to simar that there is no use of robbing the C.D also on whch simar replies that now i can see only 1 way and that is to tell prmji all the truth and its my wrong not to him the truth..Bua also accepts he r decision.

Pari asks prem his phone and thanks him for giving.Bua calls to prems phone and says that is this prems number and pari tells her that yes but now the phone is with me.Simar and bua dont understand what to do and tries again but pari will be talking to designer when episode ends.

precap: Simar tells roli to tell prem to come to the terrace.

Edited by Yaminibandi - 15 July 2011 at 10:22am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

momsx3shiny3miss_patel5harish_kenambodidi.Tanya.lastminsweetgal2001piyualka-Alina-kiranheerPavaniShinyash91Prinsesse.Suvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~SSK 15th july 2011 WU~Done." in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

salinaa

salinaa

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
thanks for the gr8 update

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.