Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

@ bold - Exactly, BV ke CVs nahi sudhrenge...kuch to sahi bataya karo yaar. City doesn't spoil everyone. Agar khot aadmi mei ho to woh kahi pe bhi kaise bhi karke khota hi nikalta hai! Its sad that this way they promoted "never send your kids to city" gyan!

yeah, khot toh jagya mein hi hai🤔...but dadisa parpothey ko sudhar nahi sakthi toh sheher ko blame karr diya... just an overprotective granny's  fears about the future ...
The CVs have shown good people from city too -lal singh ,shyam🤔-they are just trying to show all sides to the story...And the gyan is just the CVs small footnote after every episode(the voiceover seems to have changed this week😕) ,many a times they are totally contradictory🤪, ðŸ˜‰with very difficult shuddh hindi to confuse viewers more..😉

Nach_Baliye thumbnail

Originally posted by: pagalladki247

ok guys just a thought please dont get all hyped up! IM INNOCENT! :)

After watching anandi feeling indifferent today in the begining of the episode, I felt may be she's prego or i mean will be...plus how DS was saying about her not being able to see her great grand children cuz of Jags.  So may be Anandi mite get prego!
 What ya'll think?

Hena

I don't think its possible for her to get preggo because she and Jagya have not been intimate for 5 years since he started dating Gauri.
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: pagalladki247

ok guys just a thought please dont get all hyped up! IM INNOCENT! :)

After watching anandi feeling indifferent today in the begining of the episode, I felt may be she's prego or i mean will be...plus how DS was saying about her not being able to see her great grand children cuz of Jags.  So may be Anandi mite get prego!
 What ya'll think?

Hena

u really seem to be the INNOCENT bachha u r claiming to be😆🤗
One doesnt get preggy just becoz hubby dear runs behind her calling anandiii' or by saying 'thank you'
uske liye bahut 'mehnat' karna pastha hain 😉
can somebody tell me what is that mean good old gehna! if somebody understood that sentence
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akiz

can somebody tell me what is that mean good old gehna! if somebody understood that sentence

"Good old somebody" is a common english expression. It means a lovable faithful person who stays true to their character even in a difficult situation...

The 'old' means 'known person' or old association. It does not mean I called her OLD as in years.
ok i did not know so i asked meaning frm u donot take it at ur heart
salinaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pjyo

Agree they have shown both sides of City goers. But DS jo bolti hai woh sabko jyada yaad rehta hai na... haha I think at times they too are confused at so what the gyan of a episode is 😆(I mean ulte fulte episodes mei koi gyan nahi hota) so they use the trick of shudh hindi so jo samjhe woh soche ke yeh gyan kaise...jo na samjhe woh soche wow even this epi had some gyan 😆

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a bunch... the precap looks good... a fitting answer to Gauri for her extremely ridiculous question to Bhairon... is he supposed to party with her now that Jagya has committed infidelity on Anandi... and forget her overnight and accept this new Miss less than perfect beendni