Pavitra Rishta

Show Chat : 15th July 2011 Note pg 27 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 29

GManda72

GManda72

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

i wonder one thing..is there something like sms in india?..LOL..where u can just leave a message..if not voice mail..Ermm..looks like they have expensive cell phones..LOL..all these paper flying is too silly..Wacko

She wanted to save one rupee of course.
And provide one more reason for poor  Manav to look super-sad, tortured and consult his love-guru.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SportsFreakarchanamanav-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Show Chat : 15th July 2011 Note pg 27 (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

Hw cn this be a silly jhagda? Manav's frustrations r valid. He for sure knows Aashna's insistence led 2 Archu's phone call. One phone call means nothing after the things she told him. He wants to make sure she's ok with him. And she has not even apologised for being so rude. She also made no good attempts to tell him she's going. Any husband wil feel da way he felt 2day.

when is the next partyLOL..she will give public apology..LOL

dew_drop

Goldie

dew_drop

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I'd like to know what happened to those bank account papers Archana got and kept from that policy guy..
Did they show anything about it? I hope she atleast keeps it safe. Its all Manav's keemti blood n sweat.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suanTazinSushantFanDabulls23

GManda72

GManda72

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

@GManda 72
Your post was sarcastic right? but funny I agree 100% with you LOL
Did it sound sarcastic? Now seriously!!!Big smile

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GManda72

Originally posted by archanamanav

i wonder one thing..is there something like sms in india?..LOL..where u can just leave a message..if not voice mail..Ermm..looks like they have expensive cell phones..LOL..all these paper flying is too silly..Wacko

She wanted to save one rupee of course.
And provide one more reason for poor  Manav to look super-sad, tortured and consult his love-guru.Smile

LOL..savita spending in 1000's and archu saving in 1'sROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suan-sylph-

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Going out for shopping   Party      ...see you all later ...Hug

Enjoy, Tanya!!!!   You deserve the break and time with the family.ClapClapClap

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Yeah that last public apology by mannu in someone else's party putting all their personal laundry was so great.  Taking away from DK-Aashna's party and making it all abt ArMan and their personal life was waaay too much.

I dont intend to see another one of those boring episode making them look silly.

Welcome GManada72 for taking birth in PRland Big smile

Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 July 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GManda72

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

It was a nice show Smile   .

Archu was very good today ...I really liked  the way she handled herself in the ladaai ...She only answered back when Manav got angry at her ...she also did not react  to what Manju was trying to make her believe about Ashna ..Good girl Archu    Clap       .    ..
her only mistake was that  she did not put paperweight on her letter ...She  was giving  attention to Manav then ...very very sweet ...Manju looked disappointed ...
This could have got really ugly but Archu handled it well...

I thought Manav  was a bit unreasonable but I found that cute because I think he was in such a bad mood and was yelling  at Archu because she had gone to maika for 2 days ..I don't think Manav likes it very much when Archana  is having a good time without him ...LOL, how  sweet ..
I didn't like one thing  though ...he ignored Soham again ...Disapprove
 But I found Manav's anger very cute . I think  he is just hating that Archana is not going  to be home  for two days ...Approve

Thank God DK knows about the dinner  of Ashna and Manav  D'oh     .I am just so scared of DK getting  wrong ideas ...This Dharmesh , he is really looking out for any oppurtunity to put down Manav and I don't want Manav getting  in trouble  because of Ashna ..Ouch

Vinod ...Yuck yuck yuck...horrible disgusting man ...DeadAngry

Vaishali ...pathetic woman ...taking  gussa on a child ...Angry

Yayyy ...one more day without Varsha ...Party

I liked Sulochna ...she was feeling so out of place in the restaurant ..She was so sweet today ...Smile

Did you see how Sachu was eating his noodles ...ROFL

Soham...Uff, I want to eat this baby ...NOW ...Hug

Hi Tanya,
LOVED your review todaySmile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agree with all that you said, especially the Soham partHug.
Enjoy the rest of today and have a great week-end!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top