Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: archanamanav

All of a sudden vinod has changed..😲..who did jaadoo on him..πŸ€”..
Nice episode..Manav and archu ..phaaltoo me jagda..πŸ˜†

i also wonder the same thing usha who did magic on vinod.usha give us suggetion about what could be vinod's perfect punishmant.
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I did not mind much about Aashna today. She called Manav to talk about business with DK's knowledge. Not to forget she is also working partner of DK.
Im only bugged with her when she interferes too much in ArMan's personal maamla. Today's I liked Aashna. She had her first family dinner. She is really good at heart. :)
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mijanur

i also wonder the same thing usha who did magic on vinod.usha give us suggetion about what could be vinod's perfect punishmant.

vinod's punishment..πŸ˜†..i hope mano took more loans on that house and he has to pay it back allπŸ˜†
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I know you will be angry at me for saying this, but I think Manav was right in telling off Archana and Archana was wrong in telling him off. What was the need for Archana to goo off to her maika without informing Manav? She should have left the note somewhere else where Manav could read it. I feel for Manav, he is very busy with work and Manjusha is there accusing him of having an affair😑 Let Manju throw Sulo out of the house, but no need to go behind Manav.

Vinod, never seen him like this😲 I'm not going to say what he did was bad or good, but he has changed, for the first time he acted like a true villain with that arrogant smile. He had become like Ajit, Jaywant and Dharmesh.

Savita was gr8 today, I loved how Sundri did not come today. I find Sundri kind of annoying, I don't mean to offend any Sundri fans at all but she talks too much.

Glad Damodar is not here either, maybe he ran off with ManoharπŸ˜† But Manohar is too good for Damodar.
dew_drop thumbnail
Originally posted by: mijanur

i also wonder the same thing usha who did magic on vinod.

He says its due to his Aai's ArMan jhaap 24/7. But that was present from along ago..
So it has to be Vinod's jealousy on Manav's prosperity.

Dharmesh and Vaishali r truly match made in heaven. Disgusting creatures. x_xEdited by dew_drop - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
archana should have sent the letter with someone like manav sent her letter when he left home before leap..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: archanamanav

vinod's punishment..πŸ˜†..i hope mano took more loans on that house and he has to pay it back allπŸ˜†

nice punishment.i wish same.mano baba comes take more loan & dissapire again that will send vinod to jail.
dew_drop thumbnail
Manav was looking soo drool worthy in the restaurant. 😍 Prince charming.. 😍
Who in their right mind will walk off after taunting him? 😑

Its ok Manav.. You can always have your first affair with me.. πŸ˜‰ ❀️ *runs for life* 🀣
archanamanav thumbnail
Oh yes shurid..he should know about these hidden loans when the property is in his name..πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
forgot to add Manav was totally right in being upset with Archana.  OK she called him once, left him note but why not in a place where he could see it and put the darn paperweight on it?  Laughing Buddha was right there.  She could have used Lord Buddha as PW.

Archana did not even say sorry to him yet.  I bet Manav will be apologizing yet again to Ms.  K.

How can Aashna not see the whole gang walking into restaurant? She was facing the front door. 

Archana needs to understand Manav and not keep making him feel guilty.  Or Manav should stop being so afraid of her and stop feeling guilty or bad that he is hurting Archana.

Men have to go out and work to bring money home to feed and take care of family.  Can't keep pacifying their WIFI's every whim.  Yes they need to take care of their marriage too but somewhere somethings got to give.  And that understanding must come from WIFI too.