Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In the past, Archana in any situation never showed a sense of insecurity. Her devta Manav gave her enough inspiration and strength to cope with the worst circumstance. Now, when she leads a less worried life, infact, is placed in a very typical family situation, why is she so insecure and restless? This is so pathetic. Ekta start a storyline that still safeguards the core character of Archana - " her love Manav keeps her strong" ...Have you changed that Ekta???

@lunza agree with you totally.hey do you watch latest hp movie.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shuridh .. no not yet ...
actually i want to watch it with my best friend .. i usually watch the latest HP movies with her ..
but she is out of town now .. she will be back next week .. so we will watch it then ...
lunza hp's latest movie all ready breaks record.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Vinod's latest hairdo does not suit him well..

Thank god for seeing all women with their natural hair.  Love it love it love it.  They all have beautiful hair and look gorgeous with their hair down.

Today first time they showed Aashna in her natural hair instead of that Horse tail Grrr

Wonder if Aashna really checked with DK to see if he could make it to the dinner meeting she was having with Mannu.  I bet she did not.  I dont think DK would agree her going alone with Mannu.

Some games being played here...In the name of friendship Aashna is too much involved in Manav's personal life.  Not liking this.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh , i wish it touches a billion mark !!!!

ok me gtg ...

g'nite shuridh , varshadi ...

lol.. agree abt the hair ... it was a relief to see mansi with her normal length hair...
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All of a sudden vinod has changed..😲..who did jaadoo on him..🤔..
Nice episode..Manav and archu ..phaaltoo me jagda..😆
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Until Archana tries to understand you, or unless you stand up for yourself, Im sorry to say Manav that you are stuck in this for life! :-/
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice episode.😊
Manav busy talking business with Ashna Maam n Ks n Archana eating in same resto😛 Wish it was much more massaledaar but i knew beforehand Archu wud not mind at all. She trusts her hubby blindly.
The explosive cocktail wud b when DK gets really pissed with his wife constant presence around Manav😈
I'm really getting irritated with this constant nose poking! As soon as the guy is home, she calls n starts her pakao conversation about Manav not being able to live without Archana, blablabla🥱
Vinod is a r🤬l i must say n Vaishu!😲 What a shameful woman. I always thought she was oonly immature but i must say she is uite mean n i hate her step - mother attitude. I must say Dharmesh really loves his boy Varun

Savita is jus too gud n cool.👍🏼
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its not friendship Varsha di, not today. Aashna called Manav for talking about the project. And they were involved in their discussion about their work during the whole time.