Awesome update
loved it
cont soon
thnx 4 da pm
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Superb Samra.
Love the story and the way it is written.
Waiting for u to continue.
Thanx fro pm dear.
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
POOR MAAN
HE HAD NO MORE FRESH CLOTHES TO WEAR AND NO FOOD TO EAT
ssch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Part 14:

we were flying back . geet was sitting right next to me. this was a dream coming true minus the part that she hates me now and likes me too. i love her and still cheating her. wow how complicated our lives are how much more . hmmm 15 days only and then umm i will wait for another wk or two to disclose it. i will tell her everything. i know she hates me but then i m a different person well at least for the world so she can pick my this personality i will tell her you pick whatever you like armaan or maan. shit.. that sounds stupid even in thoughts . ye to aur bhi bari musibat hai how am i going to disclose my identity she is going to kill me with her bare hands. i kept on formulating differnt plans to break the news. Geet had dozed off seeing me busy in flying. atlest she wasnt vomiting anymore.
i smiled at how sweetly she had told me .. you love flying dont you.. you are just like my dad and uncle and m.. and she had stopped the same pain spread across her face. nerves in my stomach were suddenly tight too. how close she was to say my name. and that pain..but she is getting over it. time has come only a few days left. i smiled with anticipation. 
the first terbulance hit us when i was contemplating the breakfast we had brought along.i contacted the nearest flight station and corrected the planes settings. geet immediately woke up at the disturbance. 
what happened she almost cried. i assured her that nothing was wrong and that was just an air pocket.. hungry? i asked her trying to lighten up the situation.she looked at me wonderingly and shook her head . you want some thing ? yeah a sandwich or two wd be good. she shook her head in disbelieve.
i smiled and started humming.
what is that she asked while unbuckling her belt . a little pep talk with God. and another jolt came across 
looks like you'd better have more than a little talk.she suggested and i laughed as she bent down to get me a sandwich.
on the second thought that sandwich can wait for a little. i said trying not to sound concerned but her senses were sharp enough she had sensed the danger she immediately straighten up and put her seat belt on. she sat quietly looking out while i discussed my current situations with the flight control.. her knuckles were turning white from holding the seat edge so tightly. i looked over and tried to ease her.
the weather got worse and we were in the middle of mountains. even though i was telling her to trust me and we will land safe i knew there was no chance left.  we were going to crash it was very evident  it was now matter of how safely can we crash.i tried ising the plane again there was mountains in front of me i looked at them and then at the altimeter it was 13000 feet . how is that possible we were supposed to be high above the at this altitude geet looked at me. maybe her paranoia was getting to me. it was time to make my own decision that could very easily cost us our lives but had to try. 
we are going to go higher.. i told her she only nodded i desperately felt to cajole her and comfort her but my hands were full and my mind was preoccupied.
we are going to be okay. i dont know if i reminded her or myself as i was loosing hope too.  the plane was going against winds so more terbbulance was there.
she suddenly smiled. 
i asked her shockingly are you okay?
yeah i m now i can finely be free.now he can finely be free too. 
we are going to be okay. i reminded her again.
i trust you . i know you will
and you will be okay too.trust me..
hmm she smiled again. i lost my trust years back.
taht one sentence hit me much more then the shock of weather. we are high enough geet had fainted we landed at the base. safely after another hour. i picked her up and took her to my house.

PRECAP:

hum bewafa her giz na they...
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update boss ji
after so many days i m the first one to read and comment on ur updates

loved the update
continue soon dear
Edited by ana56 - 12 years ago
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
mera maan..so caring..
fab dear
cont soon
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved the update...
her words were too painful..
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome upd...
updated aftr a long tym
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome part, want to know what happened between geet and maan and how come she doesnt know that with whom she is spending time is maan.