India-Forums

update for feb 22

shital Groupbie
shital
shital

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
hey guys

i am writing as told by someone i will try my best

It is show that adi wakes up & sees mansi's clothes around him & mansi in his shirt, he is scared & thinks as to what he might have done to her at night Cry

It starts with dipu in his house putting toast inhte toster & boiling milk on the gas & he starts dreaming that he is in car with debbie & debie is prasing him that because of him she was saved from those goons & she says something is burning & he says yes it is people who are jelous

then it is shows that he is out of his dream & says yes something is burning & realizes that it is his toast & the milk has overflow.  THen he sits to eat the burnt toast & can't eat & speaks aloud that chetan whereever you are you will be eating a better breakfast.

Then it is shown, debbie & dipu in car & debbie is yelling at him that he came & spoilt everything, then a new character a sub inspector is shown outside the car & pointing a gun towards dipu at that debbie says htat he is my friend, hte three of them then go to a resturant which is the at new sub inspectors resturant they talk & after a while he has to leave & dipu has to pay the billDead

Here adi comes home & sees anna & his fater playing chess & his mother decides that the product can be sold if adi shows it to the clent & not just the presentation.

At cheers mansi & adi with thier bartender friend are thinking of how to do it, they think of a marrigable party, anna calls adi & tells that he to arrange a bachelor party & in that he can sell his product & anna say is for RITESH -the guy marryijng simmone, he feels that he will be betraying chetan but mansi convinces him that he is doin the right thing.  they have to meet ritesh at casa blanca resturant at 9.00 pm, & adi hides this from dipu, dipu is now curious & goes to the resturant where he sees adi & ritesh to gether

it ends with stunned face of dipu

thanks

shital

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 2:38am | IP Logged
 Thanks!!!Smile
gehani Newbie
gehani
gehani

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:25am | IP Logged