Saathiya WU 15.7.11 -Ahem drops Gopi to School-

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author of this Post have Chosen to Restrict the Content Of the Post to Members Only.

----
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Written Update -- 15th July 2011
Episode #321

----

Part 1

Episode Begins With Gopi telling that She had Put on the Geyser. Kokila says What? Gopi tells To Clean the Saree I kept it On and then the Doorbell rang Jigar had come and showed me Books so I forgot Please Forgive me. Kokila tells This is your First Mistake. Next time Because of this Studies u forget any work I will Not spare u. Rashi Smiles. ( Evil One 😈 )

Rashi calls Urmila and tells Kokila shouted at her. Urmila tells How Suddenly? Rashi tells No Because of me. She had Kept the Geyser On and was busy in her Books. Urmila tells Thats great tomorrow i will think of a Kalakari and tell u. ( Like always Urmila was eating Something 😆 )

Gopi comes with tea for Ahem. Gopi tries to Tell something. Ahem tells her to tell. Gopi tells Thank You. Ahem asks Why? Gopi answers Because u came to My School for My Interview. She tells Please Make this clear I didn't come for u i came for Mom and also U are going to Shame Us Even though u go to school. Ahem leaves. Gopi tells to herself "Ahem ji i won't make u feel ashamed " (😛)

Gopi is sitting on the Floor and Opens a Book. Ahem comes there Closes the door. Goes on the Bed and sleeps and Switches off the Light. Gopi is Unable to See the Books .
(Ahem as usual 😕 )

Part 2

Gopi gets Up Opens a Drawer and Removes Krishna's small Idol and Sits on her Matress on the Floor . She thanks Him for giving Her the Admission. She tells Krishna to give her the strength to do correct things. She goes off to Sleep. She thinks How will be the first day of my school?

Rashi is irritated. She tells Its Gopi's first day of school and why should I Pack her Tiffin. Now i feel she is a Small kid itself. Kokila calls Rashi. Rashi walks says Hey Bhagwaan ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Gopi is doing the Pooja and giving the Aarti to everyone. All are telling her Not to worry on ur First day. Everything will be okay. She gives Aarti to everyone. She looks at Ahem and goes and takes the blessings of Parag and Kokila. Parag tells Her to Always do the right and Use u brains and do everything. Gopi takes the Blessings of kokila. Kokila tells I want us to be proud of urself. If u don't have an answer With a Doubt ask someone and when u get the answer try to understand it. Gopi shows the saree to Kokila and tells that the stain is Gone. Rashi is Shocked ( Bahu ho toh Gopi jaise ðŸ˜† )

Kokila tells her ok now go to school. Kokila tells Rashi to give gopi her tiffin Box and tells Her that she will have to make it daily. And Ahem will have to Take her Daily to School.

Part 3

Kokila tells I am telling This as Ur Office is Near her school, so that U can leave her and then carry on to ur work. Kokila tells Enough of Talking, Now go, I don't want Gopi to be late the first day. Ahem and Gopi greet them and Leave.

It is Raining. Ahem sits in the Car Gopi comes and sits. Ahem is driving the Car. Gopi is Looking at him. The Car Stops. Ahem goes Out and see's the Tier Punctured. He tells Gopi to come out, the tier is Punctured. Its already 8:20 and this Car tier Punctured. and ur school. Mom will shout at me only.  Gopi calls out for the Rickshaw. Ahem tells he doesn't want to go, because the seats are dirty and above that the Noise. But we will have to go. He stops 1 Rickshaw. Ahem tells Its so dirty. He wipes the seat with his Hanky and tells Gopi to sit. Ahem sits on his Hanky. They reach the School.

Gopi is all set to go in the Guard tells her to take the appointment of the Principal to meet the Kid . Gopi tells she hasn't come to Meet the Kid she has come to Study. Guard is Shocked. He asks for the Identity Card. Gopi shows it to him. Guard tells U are late u will have to meet the Principal. Ahem tells The Guard to Leave her because The Car's Tier got Punctured. Guard allows her and tells them not to become late next time. Gopi enters the gate turns and waves at Ahem. Ahem waves back. ( Ahem Ahem Ahem 😆 🤣 )

Precap

Rashi is telling Which Is Jeera Powder? She takes Garam Masala and is all set to put it. Kokila shouts " RASHI " Kokila tells Rashi to smell the Powder she is Putting. Rashi Sneezes. Kokila tells This is Garam Masala. Good I saw it otherwise U would Put Garam Masala in the Chas and Make us to drink it. ( Rashi will remain Rashi 😛 😆 )

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Please Hit the LIKE Button For Appreciating.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Yuks Please Make this Sticky 😳
Sorry Guys for Grammatical Errors and Any Mistakes.
Hope U like the Update.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

&
.THIS IS A MEMBERS POST.
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Rashi is such a useless bahu...and how educated is she???
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for updates 
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
NP .. Thnx for Appreciating .. Please Hit the LIKE button :)
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update as always sweety...
aham waved back...it was a fabulous friday...
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
No Problem
@Sadhli di : Yes.. I agree. but then he became conscious 😆 
thanks. this is a lovely episode that had been written beautifully by you...
shajnaii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally we got a great episode...

Thank u Riddzzz...
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
No Problem!
Thank u for appreciating.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update jaani!

Thanks a million.

I'm so shocked Ahem waved back? It's a must watch!