Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

katrina_petrova

Goldie

katrina_petrova

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

WowStar7-stars out of 7 for the concept ClapClapClapThanx for liking the concept so muchThumbs Up out of 7 for yor style of writing, Oh really? I could empathised the character Oh wow.As I am a lover of latin soap,I could have imagine the scenes the way Arjun and Arohi was and mostly it reminds me my favourite novel ''by the river pedra i sat down and wept'' Oh hmm maybe I can give this novel a try on the river theme and their second chanceClapClapClapI might write a full OS on how I felt while reading this oneLOL seriously???????ROFL
HeartThere is everything in it, the regret when love is gone, a life in the romantic age, the loneliness,her memories that became his inspiration. So true when I got the idea I myself was touched by itLOL
A life is gone but the feeling in his heart is still the same as when he was 17. Hmm love is always that pure
And like they say,a life partner is needed to hold your hand in your old days when all duties are fulfilled and here comes Arohi, Hmm but he got her after he diedCry
Brilliant genuine truly based OS.
ThanxEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Once upon a time (Page 5)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

katrina_petrova

Goldie

katrina_petrova

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cybergali

Omg this is so gud
Luv the concept

Best os eve!!

ThanxEmbarrassed

best OS????? seriously...Shocked

katrina_petrova

Goldie

katrina_petrova

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zach

Sur Behna...you have written a truely touching os !!!!!!!CryIts very emotional...hmmm..one mistake can be so devastating...Arjun should have listened to her and believed in her completely. she was so strong throughout...accepted him with her whole heart (despite being a girl in a very conservative society)...waited for him so patiently. i guess any 17 yr old guy probably would have made that mistake (considering the circumstances and age). hmm..even then i would say Arjun's dedication to her after losing her is commendable.very, very, very tough thing to do...hmm...feel bad for himCry

Loved this line :
I have faith in you, I have faith in our love and I know that we would unite someday

also loved the poem lines in the end.

Very well written, behna. keep it up. Clap

thanks for pm'ing.

Oh bhai you liked it that muchEmbarrassed

yeah true one mistake and your life could be devastatedCry

yeah I wanted to make Arohi's character a little different

From Arjun's side its true you can't just give up on your family...

so both were right

yeah but when he lost her it was truly proved how much he loves her...

I love that line too.

oh thyanx for the poemEmbarrassed

thanx thanx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zach

katrina_petrova

Goldie

katrina_petrova

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged

WowStar7-stars out of 7 for the concept Thumbs Upout of 7 for yor style of writing, I could empathised the character.As I am a lover of latin soap,I could have imagine the scenes the way Arjun and Arohi was and mostly it reminds me my favourite novel ''by the river pedra i sat down and wept'' on the river theme and their second chanceClapClapClapI might write a full OS on how I felt while reading this oneLOL
HeartThere is everything in it, the regret when love is gone, a life in the romantic age, the loneliness,her memories that became his inspiration.
A life is gone but the feeling in his heart is still the same as when he was 17.
And like they say,a life partner is needed to hold your hand in your old days when all duties are fulfilled and here comes Arohi,
Brilliant genuine truly based OS.

small world...i was reading the same novel today..hmm...about to finish Tongue

Hmm maybe I should give this a tryBig smile

zach

katrina_petrova

Goldie

katrina_petrova

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by salmankh1

That's amazing! You write so well and there such depth to your words. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Oh wow! you like it...Shocked

I'm a fan of your writingEmbarrassed

thanx for liking itBig smile

katrina_petrova

Goldie

katrina_petrova

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justprati

wow...so beautiful, amazing n ah, its magical...
totallyyy speechless...ur superb buddy...so amazingly written...simply awesome yrrr...

thanx

glad you liked it so much...

Big smile

zach

Goldie

zach

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by katrina_petrova

yeah Sur, i am pretty sure you would love it Big smile hmmm...its pretty intense, spiritualistic and looks at the feminine side of God and the way life revolves around love. not too long...about 200 pages. loved the climax. any thoughtful dreamy girl with a writer's heart would love it Smile
I love Paulo coelho's style. His book 'alchemist' is one of my all time fav. so easy to correlate to. simple and inspirationalSmile

katrina_petrova

Goldie

katrina_petrova

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by katrina_petrova

yeah Sur, i am pretty sure you would love it Big smile hmmm...its pretty intense, spiritualistic and looks at the feminine side of God and the way life revolves around love. not too long...about 200 pages. loved the climax. any thoughtful dreamy girl with a writer's heart would love it Smile
I love Paulo coelho's style. His book 'alchemist' is one of my all time fav. so easy to correlate to. simple and inspirationalSmile

thanx bhai

I got the book already wud read it soon

zach

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.