Tearful farewell to an era

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Just saw the film not once but twice but the feeling is yet to sink on completely that it was actually the end of an era the end of a beautiful journey that began in 1997.
In the last 14 years all of us have grown up but Harry potter was one link that held us close to our childhood the anticipation before every book came out or the long tiring wait before every movie released following the filming watching all the possible videos one could gather is going to be missed by one n all young n old across the globe
Watching it end today was like watching my childhood actually come to an end when the last book came out it hurt us all but all of us knew the movies were yet to come n Harry potter was far from over but today seeing it end actually brought about the end of a beautiful n revolutionary journey, the end of an epic that urged so many thousand children all over the world to read resurrected the interest in so many older people to read again
Today I would like to thank J.K.Rowling for such amazing books n warner brothers n the entire cast n crew that worked on all the hasty potter films for giving us such a beautiful epic that all of us will cherish for all our lives
HARRY POTTER u will be missed forever 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Going to miss pottermania very much stil in tears thnking abt it hope they make a prequel nw of HP
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
gonna miss it soo much!! hows the movie?
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taanu112

gonna miss it soo much!! hows the movie?

awesum re focusses on harry n hw he destroys d hocruks also other character r nt shown much bt snape has a big part n impt to awesum acting by hm
i am going to miss it... HP1 was the first book i ever read.. it made my childhood an absolute pleasure... i still remember, going to my room and reading the books when i was mad, angry or upset: it gave me the greatest comfort and taught me to be fearless. 

i grew up with these books... reading them, watching the movies and playing "duels" with wooden spoons ðŸ˜†.nothing will ever compete to  the absolute joy of reading Harry Potter. EVER.
niki_09 thumbnail
I'll miss it like hell ...i want eagerly for every july ðŸ˜Š..nw there will be nothin to expect ...Nothing can ever come close to my heart as there books nd movies ...I'll miss dem ðŸ˜­