Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

keaun

keaun

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Sony never thought twice about axing bhph. Sony never gave the team of bhph a chance to improve their ratings. How cum sony gave CCKP a second chance to improve their ratings. The show that was supposed to replace CCKP is now put on hold.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xxRiaKapoorxxAisha_Nisarloveyoupreetoshilparoxxanasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not fair" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
It is sad thing.BHPH  serial is 100% better than CCKPCry

Soty123hemanthbxxRiaKapoorxxshilparoxx-Barun

shilparoxx

IF-Dazzler

shilparoxx

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Am agreeing with aap sab se Cry

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Do not blame Sony only , may be the production House was not interested too,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43-Barun

xxRiaKapoorxx

xxRiaKapoorxx

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you guys. Dont understand why BHPH wasnt given a second chance. It couldhve done fantastic,... I feel they shouldhve at least let it complete 1 year. Sad Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
No - it is good that BHPH did not continue otherwise BArun would not have had the chance to be in IPK which has really brought him the fame he deserves.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

hemanthbmanjuduraipayel3004coolbakes_Jalad-akki-bila_aHorizonShiningStar18shobrakapooorSpringPearlStar_girlFreshDaisy-Barun

xxRiaKapoorxx

xxRiaKapoorxx

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

No - it is good that BHPH did not continue otherwise BArun would not have had the chance to be in IPK which has really brought him the fame he deserves.

Yes, this is true, he wouldnt have gotten IPKKND,... but I dont think that means he wouldnt have gotten the fame he deserves. I believe in destiny. I think Barun would have seen the fame and success he is seeing now regardless of BHPH continuing or ending. He's a fantastic actor. He may have been recognized if BHPH had continued, and it got more popular. Or even if it did continue, and he still didnt get fame,... he wouldhve moved on to another show and proved himself there. Either way, fame is in Barun's destiny. It was meant to happen. It wouldhve happened even if BHPH didnt end,... even if he didnt get IPK. The only difference would be time. Its not a question of how or with what he got the fame he deserves,... its a question of when he got it. It just so happened that BHPH ended,.. he got IPK, ... and fame came to him sooner. If BHPH had continued,.. the fame may have come later in his career. But either way,.. fame was destined to come to Barun.

Edited by BarunAnkiLuv - 20 July 2011 at 3:22pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SanthuSobtiam-ipkkndianriddzyeeloveyoupreetomelihoneyprc_fan1-Barun

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunAnkiLuv

Yes, this is true, he wouldnt have gotten IPKKND,... but I dont think that means he wouldnt have gotten the fame he deserves. I believe in destiny. I think Barun would have seen the fame and success he is seeing now regardless of BHPH continuing or ending. He's a fantastic actor. He may have been recognized if BHPH had continued, and it got more popular. Or even if it did continue, and he still didnt get fame,... he wouldhve moved on to another show and proved himself there. Either way, fame is in Barun's destiny. It was meant to happen. It wouldhve happened even if BHPH didnt end,... even if he didnt get IPK. The only difference would be time. Its not a question of how or with what he got the fame he deserves,... its a question of when he got it. It just so happened that BHPH ended,.. he got IPK, ... and fame came to him sooner. If BHPH had continued,.. the fame may have come later in his career. But either way,.. fame was destined to come to Barun.

I will fully agree with you Ria.In BHPH itself he has shown different types of emotions.Every body liked his acting in BHPH. This serial has given a firm base to increased his popularity .if he has missed IPK definitely he would have shine in other serial.
One thing is definite his acting talent was noticed in BHPH that is sure.

payel3004xxRiaKapoorxxloveyoupreetomelihoney-Barun

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.