Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Muskaan's ecstatic experience!
Lisa Antao, TNN | Jul 15, 2011, 02.30pm IST

Muskaan confirms, "It was a nine-hour rally, and the people were going totally beserk seeing me there. They came and touched my feet, be it young or old, all of them did the same.
 They all were calling out my name. I was very shocked to see the crowd because according to the statistics it was said that over 10 lakh people were present for the rally. It was such a grand welcome. I got all the  gurus ka aashirwaad  over there and got so much respect.
 I was so touched by all that, it such a great feeling, and before I left they requested me to come to Jalandhar every year, I felt so glad and proud and am thankful to Swastik pictures for giving me this show" Well Muskaan working on a historical or religious show always makes people perceive you in a different light. Remember Ram and Sita from Ramayan played by Arun Govil and Deepika eons ago who were used to giving aashirwad to people touching their feet at one point of time.

Check out Stars Homepage

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samirah23sattvik

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Muskaan's ecstatic experience!" in Mata Ki Chowki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.