Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

it will not pure love if SAMJHOTA happens!!! (Page 2)

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riya01maddy

Originally posted by shamma92

Well the main story is an arranged marriage after which love happens so if they show Raya realising their love before marriage then that changes the whole story!

yes i know its arranged but in real life when this things happens somehow there some feelings take place but in BALH i missed it...they can show at least some feelings not love ...love starts from feeling and they hate each other like priya said thursday "agar mr kapoor is duniame akhri option vi hogi to vi main unse shadi nahi karoongi"...there i miss something that there was no feel like they can break their engagement anytime whenever they got any chance.In real life this is not so easy when two people are engaged ...ok they dont know anything but one special feeling will come silently

Well both of them in public are saying how much they hate each other but i think they secretly are starting to respect each other cause as you see Priya was thinking about Ram in the car...at the moment they do not understand their feelings for each other, they will only understand after marriage...as the tagline says shaadi ki baad pyaar hote hote ho hi jaate hai! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

isha01avivakirk

isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Originally posted by sweetsurabhi94

see in case of nuts n karthik, m with u!
I mean is kartik blind that he fallen in love
with such a gurl who was insulting him reffering to a middle class family again n again?
N then when he went to apologize she said tmse toh shadi meri joti karegi
man! She is really nuts

secondly cming to raya, i thnk story based on love after marriage, toh compromises will be shown n coincidents too
bt ya i believe they are exagerating nuts n karthik more than raya!!

If ever a marriage takes place btwn Kartik and Nuts the relationship would not be an equal one...rather a mistress lording over her slave... God help kartik

Secondly Kartik- Nuts are the side dishes for the main course meal (RAYA) So let's relish or fast forward the Nutsy bits.

hey its nice to here the word side dish...and now this is the time to eliminate this side dish and take some fresh dishes ...it will be ok for me is one of the dish is karthik or that stupid nutz with RAYA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

isha01

isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Well the main story is an arranged marriage after which love happens so if they show Raya realising their love before marriage then that changes the whole story!

yes i know its arranged but in real life when this things happens somehow there some feelings take place but in BALH i missed it...they can show at least some feelings not love ...love starts from feeling and they hate each other like priya said thursday "agar mr kapoor is duniame akhri option vi hogi to vi main unse shadi nahi karoongi"...there i miss something that there was no feel like they can break their engagement anytime whenever they got any chance.In real life this is not so easy when two people are engaged ...ok they dont know anything but one special feeling will come silently

Well both of them in public are saying how much they hate each other but i think they secretly are starting to respect each other cause as you see Priya was thinking about Ram in the car...at the moment they do not understand their feelings for each other, they will only understand after marriage...as the tagline says shaadi ki baad pyaar hote hote ho hi jaate hai! Smile

yes u r8 but here is some problem like in one scene they feel that feeling but after the following scene they tell some different diloogue for them like ram decision that night...i would like to say kartik has given slap that girl and whatmr kapoor has done ...no mature man can tell it that kiyn karoo main ye shaddi as he is engaged just 2 or 3 hours ago. he is big failure that he didnt thought  about that girl who is engaged with him,

i'm telling about that fault ...by creation ...and yes payar to shadi k bad hi hogi as the story is and i like this show for this reason and RAYA oviously

shamma92

isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

with such a gurl who was insulting him reffering to a middle class family again n again?
man! She is really nuts

secondly cming to raya, i thnk story based on love after marriage, toh compromises will be shown n coincidents too

If ever a marriage takes place btwn Kartik and Nuts the relationship would not be an equal one...rather a mistress lording over her slave... God help kartik

Secondly Kartik- Nuts are the side dishes for the main course meal (RAYA) So let's relish or fast forward the Nutsy bits.

hey its nice to here the word side dish...and now this is the time to eliminate this side dish and take some fresh dishes ...it will be ok for me is one of the dish is karthik or that stupid nutz with RAYA
 Hope the spoilt side dish Nats disappears with her crazy ex! But knowing Ekta the dish would be there to make us mad.

yes i'm also extra sure on this matter...hahahha

avivakirk

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92isha01anizor

..-Surabhi-.. IF-Rockerz
..-Surabhi-..
..-Surabhi-..

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

man! She is really nuts

well said...but dont you feel exactly i'm telliing that ok all compormise will excepted but just it demand some feeling also
ya i agree that there are demand of feeling bt the main thng iz this only that the feelings will be developed after marriage coz ryt nw they are unware what all compromises they have dne for the sake of family, ryt nw they dnt lyk each other bt when this fact will reveal then they will understand that both of them are the 2 sides of the same coin

isha01

isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
ok we all know the love will take part after marriage...but is this is necessary to create some bad SAMJHOTAS in this relationship??? cause so many arranged marriages r happening there is nothing like that and that couple also can feel their love after marriage.my opinion is please create some freshness in relationship cause this is really really important.i feel they r doing this because of in future if they want they can break this relationship on the basis of SAMJHOTA...cause there was nothing to feel.so i will be happy if the marriage of nutz and karthik is cancelled...cause only this things can give the freshness in the relation of RAYA...looking for the best

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index