Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: riya01maddy

hey its nice to here the word side dish...and now this is the time to eliminate this side dish and take some fresh dishes ...it will be ok for me is one of the dish is karthik or that stupid nutz with RAYA

Hope the spoilt side dish Nats disappears with her crazy ex! But knowing Ekta the dish would be there to make us mad.
isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamma92

Well both of them in public are saying how much they hate each other but i think they secretly are starting to respect each other cause as you see Priya was thinking about Ram in the car...at the moment they do not understand their feelings for each other, they will only understand after marriage...as the tagline says shaadi ki baad pyaar hote hote ho hi jaate hai! ðŸ˜Š

yes u r8 but here is some problem like in one scene they feel that feeling but after the following scene they tell some different diloogue for them like ram decision that night...i would like to say kartik has given slap that girl and whatmr kapoor has done ...no mature man can tell it that kiyn karoo main ye shaddi as he is engaged just 2 or 3 hours ago. he is big failure that he didnt thought  about that girl who is engaged with him,

i'm telling about that fault ...by creation ...and yes payar to shadi k bad hi hogi as the story is and i like this show for this reason and RAYA oviously
isha01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: avivakirk

Hope the spoilt side dish Nats disappears with her crazy ex! But knowing Ekta the dish would be there to make us mad.

yes i'm also extra sure on this matter...hahahha
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
MPOV is  that sometimes the samjota marriages and sometimes warring couples build lasting relationships  than  the couples who fell in love and dated for a long time. In this case the warring couple are seeing the rough edges of each other before marriage...Priya seeing Ram's finickyness abt  his things before marriage...There are no high expectations...So after marriage they would respect their boundaries and slowly find a comfortable middle level to build on.
Relationships especially love marriages start off showing off the nicer edges first but keep  the rougher edges under wraps ...so there's lots of expectations ...when the true colors emerge then, u come crashing on the ground... Needn't be the scenario in every case
Relationships need the  foundation of love, respect to stay firm...
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: riya01maddy

well said...but dont you feel exactly i'm telliing that ok all compormise will excepted but just it demand some feeling also

ya i agree that there are demand of feeling bt the main thng iz this only that the feelings will be developed after marriage coz ryt nw they are unware what all compromises they have dne for the sake of family, ryt nw they dnt lyk each other bt when this fact will reveal then they will understand that both of them are the 2 sides of the same coin
isha01 thumbnail
ok we all know the love will take part after marriage...but is this is necessary to create some bad SAMJHOTAS in this relationship??? cause so many arranged marriages r happening there is nothing like that and that couple also can feel their love after marriage.my opinion is please create some freshness in relationship cause this is really really important.i feel they r doing this because of in future if they want they can break this relationship on the basis of SAMJHOTA...cause there was nothing to feel.so i will be happy if the marriage of nutz and karthik is cancelled...cause only this things can give the freshness in the relation of RAYA...looking for the best
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: avivakirk

MPOV is  that sometimes the samjota marriages and sometimes warring couples build lasting relationships  than  the couples who fell in love and dated for a long time. In this case the warring couple are seeing the rough edges of each other before marriage...Priya seeing Ram's finickyness abt  his things before marriage...There are no high expectations...So after marriage they would respect their boundaries and slowly find a comfortable middle level to build on.

Relationships especially love marriages start off showing off the nicer edges first but keep  the rougher edges under wraps ...so there's lots of expectations ...when the true colors emerge then, u come crashing on the ground... Needn't be the scenario in every case
Relationships need the  foundation of love, respect to stay firm...

completely agree...in an arranged marriage you go into the relationship with no expectations which means you understand each other and see the 'real' side of each other however if it was love before marriage then they would go into the marriage with high expectactions expecting everything to be like that after shaadi as well which most of the time makes the relationship weak