Bade Acche Laggte Hai

it will not pure love if SAMJHOTA happens!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

isha01

Goldie

isha01

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
HI friendsTongue

Don't you feel BALH promote most the relationship between karthik & nutz than ram & priya ????

We like this show for Ram-Priya.Ok we realize that Ram-Priya marrige is happening for that stupid nutz and that stupid karthik (i mean how he choose that disgusting girl as life partnerAngry).But stop this now cause if they will marry for doing SAMJHOTA ---it will not be a pure love story.Cause we all know if they married the love will happen one day but it will for situation and i'm sure this is not love it will obligation.

So i'm requesting you guys just put some love between RAYA and feel themselves that they r doing marriage for them...for their very innocent love.We r waiting for that not for that 2 stupid.

Now this is the time for airing love cause becuase it will help them to give priority  themselves before everyone.Yes its nice to see the family love but as we know EVERYTHING HAS LIMITS AND WHEN IT CROSSED IT IS NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE.

So please make this grand marriage with some fresh love and break this idiotic relationship between karthik and natasha as RAYA can feel their marriage
Embarrassed.

what you think guys...????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmar..-Surabhi-..nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "it will not pure love if SAMJHOTA happens!!!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamma92

Goldie

shamma92

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Well the main story is an arranged marriage after which love happens so if they show Raya realising their love before marriage then that changes the whole story!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgstarAbhiAniisha01avivakirkwida

..-Surabhi-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Surabhi-..

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
see in case of nuts n karthik, m with u!
I mean is kartik blind that he fallen in love
with such a gurl who was insulting him reffering to a middle class family again n again?
N then when he went to apologize she said tmse toh shadi meri joti karegi
man! She is really nuts

secondly cming to raya, i thnk story based on love after marriage, toh compromises will be shown n coincidents too
bt ya i believe they are exagerating nuts n karthik more than raya!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

isha01

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgstarisha01

bavdfan

bavdfan

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I'm sad for kartik to be involved with a girl like Nuts but this is why Raya will get closer.

If it wasn't because of their siblings, Ram and Priya would have try their best to never meet each other even by accident LOL

Their relationship will blossom after that they get married because of a SAMJHOTA.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92isha01

isha01

Goldie

isha01

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamma92

Well the main story is an arranged marriage after which love happens so if they show Raya realising their love before marriage then that changes the whole story!

yes i know its arranged but in real life when this things happens somehow there some feelings take place but in BALH i missed it...they can show at least some feelings not love ...love starts from feeling and they hate each other like priya said thursday "agar mr kapoor is duniame akhri option vi hogi to vi main unse shadi nahi karoongi"...there i miss something that there was no feel like they can break their engagement anytime whenever they got any chance.In real life this is not so easy when two people are engaged ...ok they dont know anything but one special feeling will come silently

isha01

Goldie

isha01

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsurabhi94

see in case of nuts n karthik, m with u!
I mean is kartik blind that he fallen in love
with such a gurl who was insulting him reffering to a middle class family again n again?
N then when he went to apologize she said tmse toh shadi meri joti karegi
man! She is really nuts

secondly cming to raya, i thnk story based on love after marriage, toh compromises will be shown n coincidents too
bt ya i believe they are exagerating nuts n karthik more than raya!!

well said...but dont you feel exactly i'm telliing that ok all compormise will excepted but just it demand some feeling also

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.