Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

JAI DWARKADHEESH KI..!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dwarkadheesh

dwarkadheesh

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
WOWW...ITS JUST AWSM SHOW...KANHA SAYS.."CHOR TOH SAB MJE BACHPAN SE HI KEHTE HAI..AB DAKU B KEHLAOGI KYA!!" I JUST LOVE THIS SHOW..ALL CHARACTERS ARE PERFECT...EACH N EVRY EXPRESSION OF OUR KANHA IS SUPERB...U ALL MUST WATCH IT..!!

Heart
Heart
Kaanha said " Jo bhi mujhe PREM aur SHRADDHA se kuch bhi khilayega...wo mere liye sansaar ki sabse meethi vastu hogi..."ClapClapClapClapClapClapSmileSmileSmileTongueTongueTongueTongue
I JUST LOVE U MY KRISHAN KANHAIYA...!!!!SmileClapWink
SmileSmileTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JAI DWARKADHEESH KI..!!!!" in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
ya very nice show

PRIYANKA00

PRIYANKA00

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
just loved the show

dwarkadheesh

dwarkadheesh

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
yaa...me too..!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.