Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Single Mother Vs Abusive Husband? (Page 3)

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

If anyone thinks foetus is not a life than they are in la la land.
I am pro choice woman but I think the post ^^^^^ is totally giving wrong info.  I dont intend to debate over abortion or prochoice or prolife.  I just wanted to say life begins at the moment of fertilisation is an entirely logical point to choose as the beginning of human life.
I rest my case.
Thanks for reading.
Natasha can feel free to sleep around than she is old enough to have her baby and raise it.  even if she is psycho.  may be this baby would knock some sense into reality.
I'm also on the same page as you are about choices. MPOV is life begins at conception...If u can sleep around with 50 men  without taking protection you have to bear the consequences of your action ...
Kartik for sure does not fit in the typical profile of an abuser...He looses it when she goads him into taking such extreme step...No matter what the provocation he shouldn't raise his hand...there are other better ways of paying back in the same vein to Nats female abuser
Taking care of the baby would help her outgrow her own status of a baby and take responsibility of another  helpless human being totally dependant on her..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index