Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

imdudehead

Goldie

imdudehead

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
In the show, what bothered me was when Niharika* and Ishika* told Nuts to marry Kartik because she was pregnant,, and although in the show we know that he's okay, 
I was wondering..
Whats Worse being a single mother or having an abusive husband?

is the show saying that even if your husband beats you dailyOuch staying with him is better than listening to a few people mock you for having a kid without a husband?

What do you guys think?

also, i think Niharika is less concerned with Nuts pregnancy and just wanted Nuts to marry Kartik so Priya marries Ram?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raji_bBolly*_CrazedLOLitaPawarjazzerettedeejayaqueel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Single Mother Vs Abusive Husband?" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

oktoberraji_banizor-Carrie-deejayaqueelDabulls23

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Good question ClapClap...

My opinion only...

I think a single mother is preferable to an abusive husband... (mind you i am not calling KArthik abusive, only asnswering your question with my view at a general level)

Why consign yourself to a miserable existence just for the sake of 'log kya kahenge'...

Of course, it depends on whether or not you really want to raise a kid...

In Nuts' case, i think she is too immature to handle herself let alone a kid... i think abortion is the best bet or someone else raising the kid... i shudder to think the plight of that kid...

I think Niharika just wants to marry her off for the sake of her izzat not coz of forcing Ram & Priya... that she can do in other ways too...

My POV, no offence meant

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorjazzerette

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Nice topic.

I agree with the fact that living as a single mother, is a WAY better scenario than being in an abusive relationship. But then again not everybody thinks like I do. Other old fashioned women living in India may have different thoughts. You would expect Niharaka to share similiar thoughts as you, and me because she is so 'high class' or w.e, but to me it seems the least of her concerns is her crazy daughters well being, sadly.

PS. I love your sig/avi ! AK are sooo cute ! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

imdudehead

naraine

Groupbie

naraine

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Yes, a child should never be in an abusive relationship. But, let's place the facts--Kartik is a victim of abuse first--NOT NUTS.  Emotional and Verbal abuse is far worse than physical abuse, just because you can't see the damage on the person doesn't mean the abuse and damage hasn't occurred.  I'm not defending Kartik's slap, but let's suppose if Kartik was being verbally abusive and Nuts slapped him--people would say "Way to go girl".  Let's not forget Natasha's abusive behaviours--taking drugs (which she was shown sniffing at the rave), ridiculing staff, telling Kartik that her shoe will marry him")--this is far more scarring that a slap and if a guy said this to a girl--I can tell you no one would accept it.  So, why do people all around the world have double standards when it comes to abuse against men??????

In this case, Nuts is not fit to be a mother and quite frankly if the child is Kartik's, he should be allowed to raise the child in a psychologically, normal environment.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

urvashis2006changumangu123shamma92anizorshivi02Angelic_Javivakirk

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Now how did we get to conclusion of "Abusive Husband"?????

That is not the case here in BALH..Actually we have abusive psycho fiance~ and a very good future husband.  Karthik needs to stay away from psychos as he alreadly lost his cewl once.

Anyways the situation OP described being single mom and raising a child w/o abusive husband is always better.  But Mom has to be strong and capable.

Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 July 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

changumangu123naraineLuvser

changumangu123

Groupbie

changumangu123

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejayaqueel

Good question ClapClap...

My opinion only...

I think a single mother is preferable to an abusive husband... (mind you i am not calling KArthik abusive, only asnswering your question with my view at a general level)

Why consign yourself to a miserable existence just for the sake of 'log kya kahenge'...

Of course, it depends on whether or not you really want to raise a kid...

In Nuts' case, i think she is too immature to handle herself let alone a kid... i think abortion is the best bet or someone else raising the kid... i shudder to think the plight of that kid...

I think Niharika just wants to marry her off for the sake of her izzat not coz of forcing Ram & Priya... that she can do in other ways too...

My POV, no offence meant

Wow in your POV, the best option is to kill the child  "... i think abortion is the best bet ..." Please think twice what abortion really is before you recommend it to anyone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
If Natasha can sleep with a man and have sex than she is old enough to give birth and raise that baby.

Why Niharika did not put stop to her loose behavior when she saw the first sign of it? Nathasha has had 50 some BFs.  Who knows whose baby this is? Bet not Karthiks.

Niharika is marrying off Natz to karthik due to her own izzat not for Natasha's benifit.  She yet has not taught anything to Natasha but how to manipulate men into something w/o his knowledge.  Karthik might not even know she is prego.

This is how these manipulative scheaming women think.  Here I am speaking of Mother-daughter combo.

Fruit did not fall too far from the tree.

BTW on Abortion issue it is only justified in few cases.   Major medical issue, Rape, ETC

Abortion is not the solution to sleeping around IMHO Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 July 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvseravivakirk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.