India-Forums

ITS BURNING!

curledup IF-Rockerz
curledup
curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

HELLOOO! 

I know you are all probably clicking away on your laptops or pc's or even flicking through channels on the television. 

Well S T O P.

Schools out kids!
 so its time to stop being a potato simply vegetating on the sofa, you need to G E T  O U T  and do things, so gather up your flip flops get on a comfortable pair of shorts and a nice tee and gooo.

But before you do at least know whats hot and whats not in fashion and activities.

So lets begin with the fashionable side of things shall we? OK girls this year its all about the short shorts and the friendship bracelets. so snazz on a pair of short shorts and a lovely t-shirt with flip flops. Now for the girls that are not entirely comfortable with short shorts there are lovely summer dresses with different lengths and lovely beaded sandals to match. 

So for the boys then, don't youknow? its all about the khaki colored chinos with a polar shirt to match, and off course the never ending fashionable wear for summer, floral printed shorts with block colored flip flops :D

So we got the fashion things down, time to get down with the activities. 

Honestly what can you not do in the summer? N O T H I N G because you can do everything. 
*begins to count off fingers* you can surf, ab-sail, swim, horse ride, climb things, ride a bike, shop,go to the local park, have a picnic, or/and go the seaside. And so many more.

So what are you still doing here GOO NOOOWWW!
that's right mister move it.

Oh wait before you go I want one small favor, in response to this topic we as the CC's would like you to tell us what clothes you prefer wearing in the summer and what activities suit you best. Please and thank you :)

The Crazy Creatives.

Edited by curledup - 14 July 2011 at 5:32pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanixPrinceAyaanx-Swetha-sami01surbhi_005Shaily..Mehak.Angel-Jot.BilliCat.x-Sundas-xSweetRozie123-Zeenat-Krishnaluv94-Shankar-aishwaryagayen-Kruti.S-sajnieSue NairMP_Radhaamail1601fly2menami2811iwantitallSobtiObsessionAASUSMyInspirationz..-Jia-..Cute_Ash

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
*reserves*

The banner by Kaju is super-cool!

*reserves for rest*

*unreserves*

Great post!!!!!Star

Monsoons have officially started here, though it's more of summers only, so I guess it's still applicable. Tongue

Okay, as far as clothing goes, college's over and I'm usually at home nowadays so I prefer to hang around (read sleep all day) in my nightsuits. I have a huge variety of them - capris, shorts, short nighties, etc. They're all cotton or largely cotton to prevent rashes.

When I have to go out, I usually wear jeans, and sometimes I wear skirts when I don't have to be in the sun, with again, cotton Tees or kurtis - no spaghettis or tube tops though - dumb boys around!

Activities include sleeping during the day, Facebook-ing and I-Fing at night, teasing The Dog and reading. Was preparing for my entrance exams so that took up most of my time.

It's tooo hot here to go out unless really necessary. Tongue

Edited by amail1601 - 18 July 2011 at 6:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

curledupAquaBluez17Sano88aish_punk

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Reserved
Hiyaaa.. Well firstly good post!!!! The clothes I love wearing in summer are dresses with sandal, also I like to wear vest tops with baggy shorts :) ... My favourite activities would be talking a looonggg walk in the park at sunset with earphones in or playing football Smile

Mehak x Smile

Edited by .Mehak. - 18 July 2011 at 3:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

curledup

SobtiObsession IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tannnicurledup

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Awesome post!
Hmmm... Ermm For summer, my #1 activity is probably travelling. Love to visit strangers, knock on their doors, and steal their pie. LOL Embarrassed
But seriously, I love travelling and I always stay casual. There's horrible heat wave here.  Dead

So gotta pop on the sunshades. Cool
A t-shirt and some shorts...  Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabian_lovecurledup

AASUS IF-Sizzlerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
I like the post   curledup  - it's all summer like LOL Cool 

Cotton clothes and  use a lot of white colour, may it be clothes or accessory.

Not much activity, relaxing and enjoying the holiday.  Spending time with family more.

Edited by athisdagrh - 19 July 2011 at 1:14am

curledup

rittakhoury85 Newbie
rittakhoury85
rittakhoury85

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
nice post...

curledup

x-Sundas-x IF-Dazzler
x-Sundas-x
x-Sundas-x

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Awesome post
Well here in UK it's still cold and the sun is playing hide and seek with us Angry so in that case I wear skinny jeans with a cool bright top (hint of summer in my dressing) and flat shoes. Make up should be very minimum so only eyes make up and a glossy lip gloss. I'll recommend this style to all the girls who are in same condition as me.
However when it's sunny like really hot LOL shalwar kameez is the best. Patiala shalwar (that's what we call it) and bright kameez with long duppata and sandals are a win win for me. Bangles will look nice with this looks and ofcourse applying little make up on.
To all the girls don't forget to wear suncream and always keep your self hydrated, drink water (secret of perfect, clear and glowing skin)
Sundas <3

curledup

Go to top