watching an science fiction...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shali

IF-Sizzlerz

shali

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
sorry friends...
I have the feeling that I am watching an science fiction movie...and  this is my biggest complain to the sagar arts PH...I dont have so much knowledge off hindu religion... and watching this serial to learn something more... but what they are shown is crap...

they are repeating the same mistake they made during the luv -kush epi's... showing us things which are baseless...not even true to reality...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi42

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "watching an science fiction..." in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshmi42

IF-Dazzler

lakshmi42

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
The PH of Dwarakadheesh are not Sagar Arts; it is Sagar Pictures. I agree with you; some scenes do resemble science fiction movies and they are trying to incorporate things which are not said in Bhagavat or Mahabharath.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shali

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
its always the same with sagra shows, any show, they show some stuff which never might have happened ie debatable that somehting like that could have happened, drag the show,and recycle the locations and dresses in  such an obhvious in your face way that anyone can figure them out.

but still i love their shows, coz they attempt to educate a lot of us about our culture.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranvir.Vrish.shali

chemestry

Goldie

chemestry

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
sagar arts is perfect in showing big palace and jewelleries n cloth but why can't they work on VFX GOODConfused

during the scene where krishna n balram were in the water and fighting with that villain.it was looking so weird.
even in the ramand sagar shree krsihna too it was same but that time we can understand the reason of not having much technology.but now they can improve .Smile

why can't they shoot on real ground n water.

i loved the scene of kalyavan n krsihna in first episode as it was shoot on real ground n location but not artificialSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.shali

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.