Continue soon
N pm me please
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Really good start Sis, its interesting, looking forward to reading more :D
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Laiba- Was really bored so decided to start writing again... yh take ur time no hurry...  No Laiba I didnt recieve any message if I did would of replied...  Thanks =) I hope I do justice to this fanfic like the others I have written... I have always written in script form for this fanfic I have decided to write in storyform ... look forward to see your comment Laiba...

@Stupidcupid1234-  I will PM u wen I update =)

@Siddi- Thanks a lot =)

@angelina_angel- Thanks a lot =)
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wowo I mustt sayyy it's a rocking start! I just loved it :D I wonder who called xD maybe Kushi anyway you better continue soon i'm soo badly waiting for the next part :D Keep it up ^^

Love, Laiba

PS/ u didn't recieve it? :O oh my bad :s i thought u did, i'm so sorrry so that mean u didn't get my wishes :( soorrryyy ... SHaz gave me ur num but i don't know now why i didn't work! do u mind sending me it by pm? in case i got it wrong :/
@Laiba- Thanks a lot =) Yh I will do... u never know u gta keep reading to find out... I will update soon... Its alright Laiba no worries Shazy told me u wanted to wish me... I sent u it chek ur PM

Part 2

Shazmin was annoyed no1 was talking on the phone "Hello is anyone gna talk or not, Hello!!!! Why did you ring if you don't want to talk idiot!!!" Shazy disconnected the phone.

Meanwhile we see someone in the park playing with a little girl "Riya beta your gna fall don't go there" He quickly ran after the 4 years old girl " Beta I told you can't go on the big slide you will get hurt" The little girl started crying he picked her up and talk to the baby swings " Riya beta now stop crying ok after park I'm gna take you to get ice cream" Riya smiled excitedly Just then the guys phone rang he was very happy he quickly answered the phone "Hello yes I'm coming soon yeah I will bring the shopping, don't worry Riya's fine" He disconnected the phone...  Riya pointed towards the ice cream van "Ice Cream!!!" The guy smiles and quickly picked Riya up "My bacha wants ice cream lets go get you ice cream" They went to the Ice Cream van "Can I please have 1 vanilla ice cream with strawberry syrup with flake and sprinkles here's your ice cream Riya make sure you don't tell Mama" Riya laughed "Thank you, I won't "

Now we see Ridhima in Starbucks talking to her friends Khushi, Arnav, Muskaan and Rahul. "Guys u gta give me some ideas I seriously don't want to meet this guy, Mom's going mental and even Shazy they made me say yes to meet him, now I don't know what to do" Ridhima was very upset and didn't know what to do so she came to ask her friends advice. All her friends were giving her ideas Muskaan was laughing hysterically everyone was confused  "why the hell are you laughing Muskaan Ridhima is upset instead of helping your laughing have some shame" Rahul said he was very annoyed with Muskaan this was a serious matter and Muskaan was laughing like a mental person. Now Muskaan was angry with Rahul "Be quiet Rahul no1 asked your opinion it's my mouth I laugh or cry its none of your business, shut your mouth" Everyone was annoyed now Rahul and Muskaan had started fighting amongst themselves Kushi and Arnav stopped their fight "you 2 stop it now we all met up to sort Ridz problem let's just sort it out, u 2 stop causing more problems.

Muskaan and Rahul stopped fighting and everyone talked about the problem Muskaan replied happily "I don't see a problem you need to get married someday so why don't u just get to know this guy and see from there, there's no harm in meeting him your parents chose him so he can't be bad he's a doctor just like you, I think you should at least meet him"  Rahul wasn't very happy with this he had a total different opinion " Ridhima don't listen to Muskaan she says anything do what you want, it's bad to say but if you're going to agree to marry this guy you have to be sure, you can't just marry him without getting to know him, basically you shouldn't compromise you don't want to ruin the other person's life or your own you have to be sure, all you want to do is say No!! You need to give reasons to why you rejecting him, he's got a good reputation in front of your family"

Khushi and Arnav agreed with Rahul Ridhima thought about what Rahul said "Yeah your right but you need to see my points as well I'm going to meet him and tell him my side of the story, after that he's not going to want to marry me him actually no guy is going to want to marry me"

Muskaan didn't agree with this "Ridhima you can't tell him anything ok just leave it"  Ridhima disagreed with this

"You all just said I need to justify myself so I will tell him why I said No so he will be fine with that"

Meanwhile in Gupta house Shazmin is very annoyed she keeps answering the telephone and no1 talking "Don't know who it is no1's talking why waste my time, I'm going to my room gna watch TV with no disturbances"

Now we see a family in Pizza Hut eating food "Riya, make sure u finish your pizza ok" replied the lady "Yes Mama I will don't worry" Just then the guy quickly got up from his seat "I will be right back just going to make an urgent call, I will be back in 5 minutes"

The guy went outside to make an urgent call "why isn't anyone answering the phone been ringing since ages finally hello"

Just then we see Shazmin talking on the phone "Yeah Di's not home at the moment when you coming, ok

Meanwhile we someone else also trying to phone but the line is busy "WHY ISN'T SHE PICKING THE PHONE UP!!!!"

Edited by Anam Ali - 12 years ago
dimpledsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part..
 continue soon.
n do PM me!!

@dimpledsmile- Thanks =) I will do
monikaseth thumbnail