Pakistani Serials

Fan Fiction-Voting Closed

Poll Question: What story should i write a FF on AzNee?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [42.11%]
11 [57.89%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Paramore

IF-Dazzler

Paramore

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Okay so i'm ritiing on AzNee these are stories i'm thinking to write on all these stories are my own...

Mohabbat-e-ghumshuda  is a story of hatred,misery and love of two individuals Azfar and Neelam.How they hate one another at first then it changes to attraction and finally Love but both can't be together  and how they are with one another  but can't be together.Another story of Fawad and Sanam Sanam is Neelam's older sister and Fawad Azfar's older brother.Fawad and Sanam love each other but the difference of money comes b/w and drifts them appart  (yeah i broke supriseLOL)  so its a story of Hatred-Love of Azfar and Neelam and Misery -love of  Fawad and Sanam

Qurbat hai ya phir Judaai? is a story of Zahid and Shahla (Azfar and Neelam) (based on drama Qurbat) They are mamoo and bhanji to the world but in reality Zahid is adopted so he is not her real uncle .Shahla knows that and Zahid know that but both don't tell one another and love each other silently.When Shahla and Zahid will find out other loves him/her and about that they are not really uncle and niece it will be too late...Zahid would be married...but his heart still beats for Shahla... another story of (Imran and Sadia) Azaan and Tooba (my own characters) Tooba who is Hania's best friend (Zahid's wife) comes for the wedding from Lahore to Karachi and falls for Azaan who who is Zahid's best friend .The love story between them blossoms and creates funy and sweet moments because Tooba is outgoing while Azaan is serious like Zahid but unlike ZAhid he is also rude.  

Edited by MewPrincess - 16 July 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentPrincessWarda.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fan Fiction-Voting Closed" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Paramore

IF-Dazzler

Paramore

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
voting is a must guys!!!

Paramore

IF-Dazzler

Paramore

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
c'moon guys plz vote i haven't mentioned but i'm doing anothr coiuple but its a suprise but  can promise its a famous couple

Paramore

IF-Dazzler

Paramore

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
guys if you are voting then also reply plzz

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Wow both those stories are awesome... I kind of liked the second story better.. . But I would want an imran-sadia ff... Is that possible that you change sanam-fawad with them?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramore

Paramore

IF-Dazzler

Paramore

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

Wow both those stories are awesome... I kind of liked the second story better.. . But I would want an imran-sadia ff... Is that possible that you change sanam-fawad with them?

sure i will LOL but i thought Sadia looks more like an  elder sister of Neelam but sure i will nowSmile

.SilentPrincess

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Oh great... Do start it soon and pm me when you update... :)

Paramore

Paramore

IF-Dazzler

Paramore

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

Oh great... Do start it soon and pm me when you update... :)

well vote for it cuz till now its a tie 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top