Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

I am finding lot of post in this forum pretty one sided. No offence to anyone but they come across as if they are only here to blame and find faults in everything that Akshara does...

I know the image of wedding planner is completely tarnished in YR but whatever they are showing my views are based on that...I think in all this wedding planner scenario Akshara is the only sane voice in the singhania household. I found Akshara's concern over the wedding planner issue the most sensible.First of all who will get a wedding planner 4 days before the wedding that too no-interference from the hirer kind...don't know about the others but I won't. I believe no matter how many big weddings for famous people the planner might have done...but its their responsibility to consult the hirer for each and everything cause every wedding is different from others...choices differs...culture differs etc etc. No person in their right frame of mind will leave everything to wedding planners choice...so Akshara questioning is perfectly fine with me. Singhania's is a joint family...where bedroom is only thing personal otherwise everything is everyones business. So what if it is Akshara's SIL wedding as a bahu of the family she is concerned about the preparations...at the end of it all if something messes up it is the reputation of the family which will be hurt not any individuals.
No doubt they have lot of money to spend  but that does not mean they can spend carelessly. They are a joint family so its everyones money not a single family's or persons...so Akshara's concern about the spending on chindi sarees in the name of designer wears is also fine with me.Gifting coloured glass showpieces to Samdhi's on wedding this is what Deora's want...I doubt. Yeah I agree she gets tensed and is not able to let go...but this is her basic nature.
Gayatri ka samajh aata hai...she is not getting this whole wedding planner concept...Nothing has happened according to her wish but still she is so much into competing with Rama bahen ke ignorance is bliss for her. What surprises me more is Naitik's attitude.He was so tensed for Rashmi's marriage preparations that he hired planner and now he is least concerned about what the wedding planners are doing.Leave aside saree matter as he don't know anything about it but he is not finding anything weired in gifting coloured glass showpieces to Deora's. Somebody from the family have to keep an eye on the preparations handled by planners...Naitik and Gayatri are least interested so I dont find anything wrong if Akshara looks into the same. If the marriage preparation does not go smoothly Singhani'a will have to face all the embaressment.
This is my POV some ppl can agree or agree to disagree. No offence to anyone so plzzz no bashing.

agreed..Asawari, i dun think Akshara is wrong here in anyway..her concern over wp is fine, and she has all rights to interfere..the wp will mess up everything, guaranteed ! Dead we engage diff. people for our work but till the time we ourselves supervise, we will never get the desired results...i believe "if you cannot inspect then do not expect"  ! it's moronic to engage a wp at this stage, and then give her 1 crore advance is sheer bewakoofi Dead at this stage, akshara is the only sane person left in SS, everyone else is acting weird...but if we look at it from naitik's pov, he is spending 1+crore on this stupid planner and after that, if he and akshara have to take tension over every thing that ms chandni is doing then the whole purpose of engaging her is nullified..and then, ma-beta specifically asked ms chandni to do everything acc. to ladke wale taste and she's just doing that..we all know designer stuff mostly doesn't look out of this world, only the price tag is ! i'm not sure what madam chandni is giving is designer or not Dead 

we cannot blame any of the characters , it's the CV's who have no idea what they're doing...there aren't any such planners who do everything acc. to THEIR taste and not the ppl. who hire them...therez zero coordination b/w ladke wale and ladki wale , both are doing the ceremonies their own way and then get shocked looking at the others preparations...why?? there r only 2 days left for the wedding, yet there aren't any relatives , not even on mehandi Shocked sangeet par , the function which is supposedly hosted by singhania's and Deora's together , 5 members of the family r going to the hotel like guests Dead they aren't wearing the designer saarees either LOL bought by madam chandni...Deora's are sending the MENU a day before the function or may be the same day itself Dead does this ever happen that the person who booked the hotel "orders" his choice of dishes , woh bhi when they're not in the banquet menu Shocked woh bhi, Vishambhar didnt care to communicate the same to their daughter or her sasural ppl...or Vish thinks daddaji will be okay with it ? Dead 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00.Senorita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akshara loves being miserable (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shweta31

Goldie

shweta31

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
akhara apni jagah sahi hai...us wedding planner ka face dekhke saaf pata cal raha tha ki woh behka rahi hai...aur sahi mai itni light saaris to nahi achi lagengi gayatri ke character par...akshi ka sochna apni jagah sahi hai...

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
gayatri is the one wrong here and akshara is trying to control the reins...and even though she is nosy, she is the voice of reason as naitik only seems to have his mind on one thing these days,.
deoras are modern and if they find out that chandni the WP arranged the gifts, they will accept it evenif they dont like it because they are social snobs...reminds me of the story when i was a child, that my dad used to read to me about the emperors new clothes...i was the child who used to say as i saw it and he told me never to change, just be more diplomatic...;)
dj is already pissed and hopefully akshara will keep her beautiful nose out and not try to placate him or step in when he gives chhoti bahu hell..
how does mom let hergo to henna without hubby permission...she is totally losing it...but akshara needs to loosen up...
get naitik to sign something that he is responsible so she does not become naitik and g3 scapegoat...when the bricks come tumbling down...
was there not a scene where saree was not done properly to deoras and everyones raised eyebrows)(...watch the show intermittently as cannot stand her most days...) so let chandni deal with the stuff, but yes this woman in real life would not have so much autonomy and naitik blinded by her reputation is not stepping in...but this is not real world...it is the singhania virtual serial world where life is one meal to another with dadaji kya kehnge ya dadaji ko acha nahin lagega said atleast once...as dadaji is the big brother, no less than in george orwells 1984! seems like 1884 era sometimes...who wears this kind of stuff to bed...seriously...seems like when suhana in sgp was trying to be perfect bahu by watching indian serials and went to bed in heavy sari jewellery and makeup,...now i know which show she was referring to '
lol

let us enjoy the farce with a pinch of salt...as they say entertainment ke liye kuch bhi karega...lol

MARHABAA

MARHABAA

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Who died and make Akshara chief wedding organiser/planner/co ordinator?

If she doesnt trust her husbands judgement then she can go tell her father in law who seems rational with her in the past !

It is not the role of a daughter in law to butt her nose in and try control the purse strings !! does she really think she has that much authority?

her intention may be right , her methods are not.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top