Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

gracious45

gracious45

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Ok guys please dont attack me just listen to my point of view first.

Maybe the wedding planner might be fraud and do things wrong. Although if she has done big weddings for famous people and now she becomes fraud is ridiculous but in this serial anything can happen.

During Nanadini's wedding all the responsibilities were on akshara and she never got spend time with Natik. This time everything is taken care of her shoulders but still she is not happy. Who made her the next DJ. She is never happy. Like who cares what the wedding planner does it is not your wedding. It is your SIL wedding let her deal with everything and worry. At least this time when something goes wrong no one will blame her. She is worried about gifts because it is some kind of Vases or glasses like thats whay they wanted so why do u care. Why cant she just go to the parlor get manicures, facials and get ready for the wedding. Try to spend time with her hubby and just enjoy herself. She is just the younger version of Rajeshri. What 20+ her age would take that much stress for her in law's who will blame her if any little thing goes wrong. She is soo worried about the cost. Like they are making her go work and pay for the wedding. Whatever the cost, G3 and Rb saved their money to spend it on their kids so why is akshara so worried.

I am sorry guys but she just likes creating problems for herself. She likes being a victim and everyone blaming her. She cannot be happy herself and doesnt let natik be happy either. Like open up and have some fun at the wedding and let the wedding planner worry about everything. Isnt that they reason people appoint them so on the wedding day the bride and groom and their families dont have to worry about anything.   

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821premierm8Tahmina16tashi482prernacda-SweetGirl-_charu_Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akshara loves being miserable" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
loves being the martyr...

Tahmina16

Tahmina16

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
lol i think all the herione in these soaps like being miserable about from Toasty i like her character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacda

kingini_aardra

Goldie

kingini_aardra

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
i agree that akshara is tensed. but there is a fact in that..singhaniyas are not modern people and they are strict about their parambaras. and if any one complain about their gifts which was given by the wedding planners it will affect the good will of the family..because of that akshi is tensed.akshara is shown as a perfect bahu who cares the family a lots, so she should be aware of every thing happening..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JAYA_09Asawari_naksh-mari-.Senorita.

MARHABAA

MARHABAA

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Agree with you she loves to poke her nose in everywhere and is totally at her optimum when shes miserable.

When her husband has time and time again said let the arrangements be phir me Mahan bahu needs to go over everything .He is a lovely husband in that he doesn't also want his wife to be caught up in work but enjoy functions but that is something Akshara cant comprehend.

Even if the planner is a scam- (which would be ridiculous as she has done so many functions already) then so be it Akshara tries too hard and is now becoming annoying.IF shes so worried she should tell Gaytri to look into the gifts etc.

I hope the planner does things perfect and Natik is not proved wrong .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacda-SweetGirl-

Asawari_naksh

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00--manu--nanda_gopaprernacdakingini_aardrasamrutha-Nasreen--mari-JAYA_09.Senorita.shayal1436

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
guysa every oen tellign askhi is wrong and never blaming natiik and gay3 how one can believe anyone not akshi yaar now see she vl be  behind the chori happend in ss

-Nasreen-

IF-Rockerz

-Nasreen-

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

I am finding lot of post in this forum pretty one sided. No offence to anyone but they come across as if they are only here to blame and find faults in everything that Akshara does...

I know the image of wedding planner is completely tarnished in YR but whatever they are showing my views are based on that...I think in all this wedding planner scenario Akshara is the only sane voice in the singhania household. I found Akshara's concern over the wedding planner issue the most sensible.First of all who will get a wedding planner 4 days before the wedding that too no-interference from the hirer kind...don't know about the others but I won't. I believe no matter how many big weddings for famous people the planner might have done...but its their responsibility to consult the hirer for each and everything cause every wedding is different from others...choices differs...culture differs etc etc. No person in their right frame of mind will leave everything to wedding planners choice...so Akshara questioning is perfectly fine with me. Singhania's is a joint family...where bedroom is only thing personal otherwise everything is everyones business. So what if it is Akshara's SIL wedding as a bahu of the family she is concerned about the preparations...at the end of it all if something messes up it is the reputation of the family which will be hurt not any individuals.
No doubt they have lot of money to spend  but that does not mean they can spend carelessly. They are a joint family so its everyones money not a single family's or persons...so Akshara's concern about the spending on chindi sarees in the name of designer wears is also fine with me.Gifting coloured glass showpieces to Samdhi's on wedding this is what Deora's want...I doubt. Yeah I agree she gets tensed and is not able to let go...but this is her basic nature.
Gayatri ka samajh aata hai...she is not getting this whole wedding planner concept...Nothing has happened according to her wish but still she is so much into competing with Rama bahen ke ignorance is bliss for her. What surprises me more is Naitik's attitude.He was so tensed for Rashmi's marriage preparations that he hired planner and now he is least concerned about what the wedding planners are doing.Leave aside saree matter as he don't know anything about it but he is not finding anything weired in gifting coloured glass showpieces to Deora's. Somebody from the family have to keep an eye on the preparations handled by planners...Naitik and Gayatri are least interested so I dont find anything wrong if Akshara looks into the same. If the marriage preparation does not go smoothly Singhani'a will have to face all the embaressment.
This is my POV some ppl can agree or agree to disagree. No offence to anyone so plzzz no bashing.
Nice post Asawari
I agree with u akshara is worried about ss repution only
 that she become tension to small small thing that her nature
and naitik aur gay3Angry ka mind kaha chalay gaya yaar
kal kay eposide may  dj telling write they experiend in mariages na why wedding planner for reshmi marriage
ya shadi kab katham hogi yaar aba chori be haogayhe aur naitik ko leg be injuredOuch hogaya abhi kya bahki hai dekay kya liya

Edited by fazeel - 15 July 2011 at 4:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top