is the lady in ghungat Mai?

newkq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think saturday maha episode is going to take us way back down memory lane. i feel the lady is Mai when she gave birth to a baby many years ago. 
Remember recently when ichaa said about veer in front of all...do u all remember the look on mai's face when nani said "ichaa is sying that baby is not veer's and next she will say to mai that veer is not her son". mai's face reaction changed then. so homehow i feel she had abandoned a baby girl and picked up veer from the ashram or some kind of past in that family history which will be unveiled by rathod's secratary...that will be shown on saturday episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She looks like ma sa from balika vadhu, someone short and pale
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Highly possible n that is why she loves Taps so much😡 but first I want Taps exposure then Goonwanti's past can be shown
hasini79 thumbnail
anything which is the worst is possible in this uttaran...so it can be mai ,divya , nai, tappu, nani, akhir mein daddaji in ghunght 😆😆😆😆😆😆 we can not expect anything good🤢🤢🤢
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hasini79

anything which is the worst is possible in this uttaran...so it can be mai ,divya , nai, tappu, nani, akhir mein daddaji in ghunght 😆 we can not expect anything good🤢🤢🤢

🤣Kasa kaka, Jogi or it can be Veer too in ghunghat😆😆
hasini79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

🤣Kasa kaka, Jogi or it can be Veer too in ghunghat😆😆

yeah who knows and add pushkar tooo😆😆😆
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: newkq

i think saturday maha episode is going to take us way back down memory lane. i feel the lady is Mai when she gave birth to a baby many years ago. 
Remember recently when ichaa said about veer in front of all...do u all remember the look on mai's face when nani said "ichaa is sying that baby is not veer's and next she will say to mai that veer is not her son". mai's face reaction changed then. so homehow i feel she had abandoned a baby girl and picked up veer from the ashram or some kind of past in that family history which will be unveiled by rathod's secratary...that will be shown on saturday episode.

i didn't understand this stori.