Uttaran

is the lady in ghungat Mai?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

newkq

newkq

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
i think saturday maha episode is going to take us way back down memory lane. i feel the lady is Mai when she gave birth to a baby many years ago. 
Remember recently when ichaa said about veer in front of all...do u all remember the look on mai's face when nani said "ichaa is sying that baby is not veer's and next she will say to mai that veer is not her son". mai's face reaction changed then. so homehow i feel she had abandoned a baby girl and picked up veer from the ashram or some kind of past in that family history which will be unveiled by rathod's secratary...that will be shown on saturday episode.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

girl2die4martospatty123lrl fanhasini79ramya90souroj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is the lady in ghungat Mai?" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mkdeepaa

Goldie

mkdeepaa

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
She looks like ma sa from balika vadhu, someone short and pale

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Highly possible n that is why she loves Taps so muchAngry but first I want Taps exposure then Goonwanti's past can be shown

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bella.

hasini79

hasini79

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
anything which is the worst is possible in this uttaran...so it can be mai ,divya , nai, tappu, nani, akhir mein daddaji in ghunght LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL we can not expect anything goodDeadDeadDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gudia1990lrl fanspatty123Jenishazzsouroj

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasini79

anything which is the worst is possible in this uttaran...so it can be mai ,divya , nai, tappu, nani, akhir mein daddaji in ghunght LOL we can not expect anything goodDeadDeadDead

ROFLKasa kaka, Jogi or it can be Veer too in ghunghatLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fannewkqhasini79Jenishazz

hasini79

hasini79

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by hasini79

anything which is the worst is possible in this uttaran...so it can be mai ,divya , nai, tappu, nani, akhir mein daddaji in ghunght LOL we can not expect anything goodDeadDeadDead

ROFLKasa kaka, Jogi or it can be Veer too in ghunghatLOLLOL
yeah who knows and add pushkar toooLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gudia1990lrl fannewkqJenishazzsouroj

Teeya

Goldie

Teeya

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newkq

i think saturday maha episode is going to take us way back down memory lane. i feel the lady is Mai when she gave birth to a baby many years ago. 
Remember recently when ichaa said about veer in front of all...do u all remember the look on mai's face when nani said "ichaa is sying that baby is not veer's and next she will say to mai that veer is not her son". mai's face reaction changed then. so homehow i feel she had abandoned a baby girl and picked up veer from the ashram or some kind of past in that family history which will be unveiled by rathod's secratary...that will be shown on saturday episode.
i didn't understand this stori.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top