Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

D tru colors out- Rishte me to hum tumhari ma lag. (Page 8)

deejayaqueel IF-Rockerz
deejayaqueel
deejayaqueel

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssman1

The baby's father is definitely not Karthik's, his values are given to him by Priya. Probably the ex BF.

They can lose Nutz to childbirth, then Karthik goes off abroad (comes back after 100 episodes), then then RP adopt the child and become instant parents.

LOL... you are too severe on Nutto Rani!! LOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFL... wow!! you should join Ekta's creative team Wink...
'
PS: i dont want PriyAm to become instant parents... i would prefer them to do it er... 'organically'!! ROFLROFL
prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
totally agree...
their own kids ...why not..they are not that old...as they are being made out to be...
esp in north america, where everyone is busy with careers and dont marry or plan to have kids...until in their 30s 40s
can see nuts pressured to have kid but cannot handle the stress and goes away to us uk and ram ends up taking care ...of the kid with priya...
kartick should leave her or will end up taking responsibility...as she walks out...blessing in disguise.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deejayaqueel

deejayaqueel IF-Rockerz
deejayaqueel
deejayaqueel

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernacda

totally agree...
their own kids ...why not..they are not that old...as they are being made out to be...
esp in north america, where everyone is busy with careers and dont marry or plan to have kids...until in their 30s 40s
can see nuts pressured to have kid but cannot handle the stress and goes away to us uk and ram ends up taking care ...of the kid with priya...
kartick should leave her or will end up taking responsibility...as she walks out...blessing in disguise.

WinkWink... as long as Priya is 30-40... Ram could even be 90 and still be able to 'procreate!! Definitely as per 'When Harry met Sally'

ROFLROFL... i love the scenarios you created!!!
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejayaqueel

Originally posted by kuls11

right frist time I am in love with negative charcter

And 2 negatives stack up against each other and help in getting positive things for the leads!!! LOLLOL... but serioualy someone needed to get that Nuts down... too much attitude without any reason!!...    .. 'tumhara vajood, Ram Kapoor naam ke support system ki bina kuch bhi nahi" Good for you nihu!!LOLLOL

SHe is prefect MOM to that think head...NUTS...I am really loving her...Best was...her looks when NUTS was confessing she love Kartik...Damn good actress...DAMN good expressions...Damn Good Mom to NUTS...would prove DAMN good vamp too lateron LOL...TILL then we can enjoy her

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index