Bade Acche Laggte Hai

D tru colors out- Rishte me to hum tumhari ma lag. (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

darrling.mehr

darrling.mehr

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
That was one brilliant scene!! What happens now??? Does Nuts turn all goody-goody and reveal her mother's true colours to Ram, Priya and Karthik?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92deejayaqueel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D tru colors out- Rishte me to hum tumhari ma lag. (Page 6)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
no she will be a little tamer atleast until wedding and her moms control reduces...

and then she can control shirpa and kartik and take over there...priya will be at her house, so she will have free rein...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deejayaqueel

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
omg lats nite i was  shcoked by niharika wat gr8 acting loved it

deejayaqueel

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
right frist time I am in love with negative charcter

deejayaqueel

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazzerette

Originally posted by deejayaqueel

Originally posted by jazzerette

I had loved that scene!! 

The I-mean-business stance, the menacing glint in her eyes!!

I thought Nuts would pee in her short-pantsLOL

It was an awesome scene!! And right Ustaad...never before I have seen mom giving such a jhatka to her own daughter!!

LOLLOL.. well-said ClapClap
Yup.. i loved that exchange... the 'let's cut to the chase'... she as good as laid her cards open and yet managed to make sure everyone plays to her tune!!

Awesome Niharika (of course till the point she doesnt start harassing Priya!!) Confused

I wouldn't mind her seeing all evil on Priya. I mean every show requires a vamp/witch/villain. 

But then it should be worth watching. 

No sappy kitchen politics, loud thinking in head accompanied with equally loud face expressions, etc. Real villainy. I-am-not-apologetic-for-ruining-your-life-to-maintain-my-status-quo kind of stuff. 
Yup... seriously...i dont want sappy stuff where Priya is about to say something... butRam cuts hers off saying ki mom ne bol diya.. toh bol diya... kitchen politics and never-uttered-stuck-in-my-throat-words-with-a-pained-expression get to me./... if you want to... just spit it out man!! 

jazzerette

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darrling.mehr

That was one brilliant scene!! What happens now??? Does Nuts turn all goody-goody and reveal her mother's true colours to Ram, Priya and Karthik?????

ROFLROFLROFL... good joke... Nuts will just take out her frustration on Priya's family.. .that's what bullies do!!!

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernacda

no she will be a little tamer atleast until wedding and her moms control reduces...

and then she can control shirpa and kartik and take over there...priya will be at her house, so she will have free rein...

hehe... i think she will behave well only under her mother's nose... rest... she will again behave badly!!!LOLLOL

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swtbaby

omg lats nite i was  shcoked by niharika wat gr8 acting loved it

Heehee... i loved it!!WinkWink it was good to see someone putting Nuts in her place... and i agreed with Nihu darling... 'tumhara vajood, Ram Kapoor naam ke support system ki bina kuch bhi nahi" so THERE!LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.