Bade Acche Laggte Hai

D tru colors out- Rishte me to hum tumhari ma lag. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Loved niharika while she decoded her demented nuttz . hehe today she brought nuttz on line otherwise she would elope with somebody and abort her child too. Nat is such a mean character and blot on gal 's name.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deejayaqueel-sahasra-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D tru colors out- Rishte me to hum tumhari ma lag. (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
i hv never seen Nats so calm n quietROFLROFL gosh some mother she is... though negative but i loved Niharika todayLOLThumbs Up
so i hv another quest... she married a man 20 years elder than her... so she is 5 to 10 years elder to Ram only?!Shocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnishamma92Nirjhor105deejayaqueel-sahasra-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
wah kya epi thi.mothers to daughters-come wat may,he is ur man,but situations are totally different n opposite.well done shipraClap n niharikaClapClapClap

star of the day niharika-akhir koi toh hai nuts ko chupkaranekeliye.LOLnuts ki chehra dekhne layak thi when niharika was saying dat its not karthik's mistake aloneLOL

Edited by -sahasra- - 14 July 2011 at 1:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnishamma92Sakshi_Deewanideejayaqueel

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

wah kya epi thi.mothers to daughters-come wat may,he is ur man,but situations are totally different n opposite.well done shipraClap n niharikaClapClapClap

star of the day niharika-akhir koi toh hai nuts ko chupkaranekeliye.LOLnuts ki chehra dekhne layak thi when niharika was saying dat its not karthik's mistake aloneLOL

ryt... Niharika is da bigger NatsLOL isiliye choti Nats bilkul chup... way to go NiharikaParty

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnishamma92Nirjhor105deejayaqueel-sahasra-

niki_pn

niki_pn

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
jus luved niharika 2day... finally som1 2 show NUTS her rite place... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnideejayaqueel-sahasra-

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
@Anamika 163 . i think niharika is her early 50's . i think she is just 10 years elder to ram kapoor in show and in real life i think eva grover age must be 36 ot 37 and ram kapoor real age is 38 .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deejayaqueel-sahasra-

shamma92

Goldie

shamma92

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Finalllyyy!!!! Someone shut up Nutz!!!! Jai ho maiyya ki...whether it be Ekta maiyya, Niharika or Shipra!! LOL LOL Ekta maiyya for the story, Niharika for finally shutting Nutz up...aaj to uska sach mein bolti ban tha aur Shipra for hitting the nail on the head with all her dialogues be it today or yesterday!! Priya...listen to Shipra...Ram is certainly made for you, and she may be watching too many Yash Chopra films but she's 100% right, all this meetings are not pure coincidences...bhagwaan ka ishaare samajho!!! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnideejayaqueel-sahasra-

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

Loved niharika while she decoded her demented nuttz . hehe today she brought nuttz on line otherwise she would elope with somebody and abort her child too. Nat is such a mean character and blot on gal 's name.

Not just decoded... but well and truly put her in her place... without mincing any words she made it very clear to Nuts that she had no identity of her own... the only thing that her name was hinged upon was the 'support system' of Ram Kapoor... and i guess she must have realised if she stop this now, Nuts might one say just start a live-in relationship with someone!!LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.