Harry Potter

Quidditch

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
The last installment releases just tomorrow and I'm not sure about when I am watching it positively. It is pretty awful, but then, never mind sharing some Potter aspirations when the forum's ironically active, do we? Approve

I've been reading the third book this week, and early Quidditch in the books is mightily fascinating. I heard myself telling a friend that Quidditch is my favorite sport just this morning, and how so very insightful that was! Wacko

It is just believably inspiring like most themes of Harry Potter, Quidditch. Lee Jordan clearly favoring his house and you are way up in there with the whole school looking up to you with massive expectations, some wish you win and some, you lose. The Quidditch matches are immensely inspiring and exciting to read, personally. 

Watcha think? 

Does anybody of you think Quidditch is your favorite sport, and how?! Wacko

Kindly try and participate, buds. Big smile

Savage

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ann_92-GredForge-Lumzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Quidditch" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-GredForge-

IF-Rockerz

-GredForge-

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

nice post! i justt loveee quidditch!!!!! its an amazing game!! and i love the way  lee jordan does commentatory! the swear words and supporting gry. ! its the most amazing game ever!!

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Quidditch is nt my fav sport bt i used to enjoy  lee jordan commentating nd then in HBP i loved the part were Luna was Commentating...

Though i dont enjoy quidditch as others do bt i do enjoy comments!!!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taanu112

nice post! i justt loveee quidditch!!!!! its an amazing game!! and i love the way  lee jordan does commentatory! the swear words and supporting gry. ! its the most amazing game ever!!

The game indeed is extremely amazing, they carry a most high-voltage grip in the books, you wouldn't stop reading unless you reach the end of the game, even if that means peeing in the pants or something!  (;

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazzz

Quidditch is nt my fav sport bt i used to enjoy  lee jordan commentating nd then in HBP i loved the part were Luna was Commentating...

Though i dont enjoy quidditch as others do bt i do enjoy comments!!!

Sad, you dun enjoy it. 

It isn't actually my favorite sport either, but it instills a sense of exuberance and thrill in me whenever I watch or read it, it is just fascinating. Commentary is always secondary, but I enjoy it too. 

-GredForge-

IF-Rockerz

-GredForge-

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

Originally posted by taanu112

The game indeed is extremely amazing, they carry a most high-voltage grip in the books, you wouldn't stop reading unless you reach the end of the game, even if that means peeing in the pants or something!  (;
seriously i love the way its been written!:)
i couldnt wait for harry's detention to be over in the 6th part LOL when they won and they ginny and harry together all bcoz of quidditch(not all but mostly)!
and the third part when they win was soo amazing! i couldnt stop jumping up and down when they won lol!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ann_92epiphany.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top