Saturday maha episode...who's the lady in Ghunghat - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bhach

well, who may be the girl mai left...may be pushkar s wife..forgot her name
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Her name is Rohini
Originally posted by newkq

i think saturday maha episode is going to take us way back down memory lane. i feel the lady is Mai when she gave birth to a baby. 
Remember recently when ichaa said about veer in front of all...do u all remember the look on mai's face when nani said "ichaa is sying that baby is not veer's and next she will say to mai that veer is not her son". mai's face reaction changed then. so homehow i feel she had abandoned a baby girl and picked up veer from the ashram or some kind of past in that family history which will be unveiled by rathod's secratary...that will be shown on saturday episode.

Yes that will be interesting to watch and may explain why Mai has a soft corner 4 Tapu πŸ€”
I think it may be divya picking up tapasya from ashram. . May be when jogi returns and finds ichcha and damini gone and he may reveal the flashback to everyone just to bring down tapasya, divya and nani s high thinking of thakur family bloodline. .
Originally posted by jeffy

I think it may be divya picking up tapasya from ashram. . May be when jogi returns and finds ichcha and damini gone and he may reveal the flashback to everyone just to bring down tapasya, divya and nani s high thinking of thakur family bloodline. .
it is abandoning the child and running away not picking the baby
Originally posted by vijayam

Good one newkq...thats a possibility, going by mai's character...that is why she has never really cared about Veer's happiness...

and the baby girl is probably tappu who was left in an anathashramπŸ˜‰ and then picked up by jogi...
tabhi tho uske upar pyaar barasthi thi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hi , why everybody want to prolog the story.   If Rathod takes a vido , when Taps talk to him ( we saw in the pre-cap), he can show that to Veer.  There is no need for DNA Test.  When he taped Sachi and his brother tap,why can't he do this and end the serial.
One thing sure..no flashback...the baby has a mole on her cheek ,definitly tap baby
I'm 100% sure its Tapasya itself.. just saw a video where veer finds out the truth abt tapasya and he confronts her asking her to leave the house,and she was wearing the same pink saree and the shawl in that scene, similar to the one in the promo.. so i guess its her πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by park_91

I'm 100% sure its Tapasya itself.. just saw a video where veer finds out the truth abt tapasya and he confronts her asking her to leave the house,and she was wearing the same pink saree and the shawl in that scene, similar to the one in the promo.. so i guess its her πŸ˜Š
Wher u saw
 this vieo?