The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

Passionately Longing #5 | Damon&Bonnie (Page 73)

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edlyn

Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

SHE'S USING DAMON????

God help her if it is soAngry. Annoying, irritating wanna be!!!

It seems like that, I dunno bout the actual scene. LOL Some say that's not Elena and it's Katherine. EmbarrassedLOL
Like I said...god help her if it IS Elena. Kat isn't the one who is walking around, claiming to love Damon. As if stringing them along isn't good enough, but if she actually USES his feelings for her own purposes...Angry

Everyone's hating Elena so much this season, thanks JP. LOL I dunno why Damon asked her to switch off the humanity in the first place, she is f**king lunatic now. LOL

And hey what's going on in TBP? I heard it's getting a Season 2 or something? Embarrassed
If you left it midway, I suggest you give it a try again. Season 2 started this Monday...and its FREAKING AWESOME!!! Hayye...I've gone so crazy over it all over again<3. They are in college now. And there are some new characters whom I'm totally falling in love with. Plus, S1 ended with a big dhamakedar KiShaRa fight (one of the best TBP scenes in term of acting), so there's a lot of Ranveer & KD heatBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

theloupgaroux

theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged

If you left it midway, I suggest you give it a try again. Season 2 started this Monday...and its FREAKING AWESOME!!! Hayye...I've gone so crazy over it all over again<3. They are in college now. And there are some new characters whom I'm totally falling in love with. Plus, S1 ended with a big dhamakedar KiShaRa fight (one of the best TBP scenes in term of acting), so there's a lot of Ranveer & KD heatBlushing

You think I need to watch S1 too? I was just thinking of starting with S2 anyays. LOL Are they all in same college? Embarrassed
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

</div>

<div>
You think I need to watch S1 too? I was just thinking of starting with S2 anyays. LOLAre they all in same college? Embarrassed

I suggest you watch the the last week before S2.It was amazing. And its kinda imp for S2. Ask me if there's something you want to know about the story before that. Then you can start S2. It comes on Friday too now<3 The first week was AWESOME<3<3<3 See my avis above the KiSha sig. Thats Marshall & Titli AKA Avi & Avantika. The new adorable siblings on the block<3 There are two other new chars too. And CVs are doing a great job balancing the old & new cast!

They are all now in the Imperial College Of Communication. No HiMa/Bobby though. They left Ouch

theloupgaroux

theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged

I suggest you watch the the last week before S2.It was amazing. And its kinda imp for S2. Ask me if there's something you want to know about the story before that. Then you can start S2. It comes on Friday too now<3 The first week was AWESOME<3<3<3 See my avis above the KiSha sig. Thats Marshall & Titli AKA Avi & Avantika. The new adorable siblings on the block<3 There are two other new chars too. And CVs are doing a great job balancing the old & new cast!

They are all now in the Imperial College Of Communication. No HiMa/Bobby though. They left Ouch

I think I'll start watching it again. What's the backdrop now? Kiya still hates KD? Ouch And those new entrants look cute, especially the girl <3 HiMa, Bobby left? I liked them. Embarrassed

So did you see 4x17 yet? LOL

..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Its actually YaRa vs KD right now. Just watch the S1 final week. Sab clear ho jayega. KiShaRa's track is the backbone of S2, with Panchi playing an imp part too. RanSh are the central leads, they are even on the montage. Plus college mein there are two gps kiski wajah se they are even more against each other.

In the scen in my avis, Avi is reprimamding his sister because she burst a bomb outside the Dean's office & was sitting with some more ladisROFL. Hayye Avi<3 there's also the leader of the other gang...Omi, & Rukmini is yet to enter.

No I havent. I'm gonna waitfor the season to finish first:-P

theloupgaroux

theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Its actually YaRa vs KD right now. Just watch the S1 final week. Sab clear ho jayega. KiShaRa's track is the backbone of S2, with Panchi playing an imp part too. RanSh are the central leads, they are even on the montage. Plus college mein there are two gps kiski wajah se they are even more against each other.

In the scen in my avis, Avi is reprimamding his sister because she burst a bomb outside the Dean's office & was sitting with some more ladisROFL. Hayye Avi<3 there's also the leader of the other gang...Omi, & Rukmini is yet to enter.

No I havent. I'm gonna waitfor the season to finish first:-P

Oh, cool. They are troubling the deen just like Junglees kept irritating Banga. ROFL I'll miss Jaitley though. Ouch He was so cool. Embarrassed Any idea which channel uploads TBP episodes on YT?

You didn't see 17? :O Elena was trying to trick Damon by acting all tempting and seducing but Damon caught her. ROFL And Elena Rebekah have been friends lately. Sleepy Though I'm not buying this new acquaintance. Rebekah HATES Elena. She killed Kol, how can ever Rebekah be friends with her. I think Rebekah has some trick up her sleeve. LOL Elena's going to get it so hard if Rebekah's seeking revenge by acting all friendly.

And I somehow didn't like the reason Damon killed Lexi. Ouch He killed her because she reminded him of his past mistakes. You dun get over with it by killing that person, this was lame. Fcuk you JP.

And Bonnie, the queen almost died. I dun think I can handle one more sensible person's death. Sleepy
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Arey JJ kahan jaa raha hai? He's coming back soon. TBP isnt TBP without him. Besides, if there's one person who can get the Junglees out of any mess is him. Maybe this week or something but he IS coming back.

The new Dean is HILARIOUS!!!!

You can try Dailymotion. I dont know any YT channels.

So Elena DID try to use Damon!!! Her f****ing nerve!!!! I think my hatred for her just went upDead. I do hope Beks is tricking her. That would br such a slap on her face.

THATS the reason for Damon killing Lexie??? JP lost her marbles or something??? And OMG...BONNIE almost died. Is JP planning on no one but Elena with a leash around around each Salvatore's neck to be left at the end.
theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Arey JJ kahan jaa raha hai? He's coming back soon. TBP isnt TBP without him. Besides, if there's one person who can get the Junglees out of any mess is him. Maybe this week or something but he IS coming back.

The new Dean is HILARIOUS!!!!

You can try Dailymotion. I dont know any YT channels.

So Elena DID try to use Damon!!! Her f****ing nerve!!!! I think my hatred for her just went upDead. I do hope Beks is tricking her. That would br such a slap on her face.

THATS the reason for Damon killing Lexie??? JP lost her marbles or something??? And OMG...BONNIE almost died. Is JP planning on no one but Elena with a leash around around each Salvatore's neck to be left at the end.

@bold- That's exactly what she's gonna do. Ouch I hate JP with passion. She fckuing ruined TVD for me bringing DE this far.

The reason for Damon killing Lexie was so so stupid that I can't fathom it till now. Okay, get it Damon is the impulsive one but seriously killing her because she reminded him of his deeds is ridiculous. Why kill her if there was no good reason but JP enjoys deaths in TVD.

And yeah I'm sure Bekah is fooling her. I can't see how Bekah can befriend her without any hidden plan of her own or Klaus. She hated her just like we do. LOL And in the end when Kat and Bekah rightly kick Elena's ass, we can say she had it coming. EmbarrassedLOL

..DamonCrazy..

Go to top