The Vampire Diaries

Passionately Longing #5 | Damon&Bonnie (Page 72)

Post Reply New Post

Page 72 of 151

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edlyn

Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Defan<3 They are the major reason that I stick around no matter what.

Damn...I want Bamon so I bad & I will never get them!!!! DAMN YOU JP!!!!! Angry
</div>

<div>
What's there left anyways to stick around? LOLDid you see Paul's new interview? He says he doesn't want Stefan to move around Elena like a lovesick puppy. He's all for Stebekah or Steroline if it keeps Stefan to get a life and have some fun. Even the actors want their characters to have alife outside Elena, if only JP realises that. I swear she f**king ruined TVD. AngryI dun favour Steroline, I like to see em as friends pretty much but Stebekah would be stunning <3 Anything but Elena around Stefan. EmbarrassedLOL

OMG...this is classic!!!! Even the cast is getting sick of this Elena mopingROFL. I would toh prefer not seeing Elena around anyone Wink I don't want Steroline, but Stebekah sounds good. Even that'll be temporary though. Stefan is way too in love with Elena Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

theloupgaroux

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Passionately Longing #5 | Damon&Bonnie (Page 72)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
^ I agree even Paul's tired of Stefan acting like a love sick puppy, c'mon get a life man. Back when she didnot  leave hope on you, it wasn't because you went and hook up with someone else. Ouch Go around, throw Rebekah over your shoulder and dance around on the dance floor. ROFL  That woman is in love with you since years and atleast it would make her feel good bout herself too. Embarrassed

How the hell is possible that every interesting storylines that revolve around Elena become so boring with her? Confused

The humanity switch, now this friendship with Rebekah. (which I hope is just a way for Rebekah to get back at the gang for killing her brother)

I wonder if the same thing what would have happened with Caroline, cause I'm sure she makes everything 100 times more interesting than Elena. And what surprises me is that even when her humanity is off, only emotion she feels is jealousy watching Steroline dance together. #stelenafeels, can't help it. LOL

I mean, now I should believe Elena is now this badass chick because she tried to kill Caroline's mom and her best friend? or because she drained a poor girl (again a human) just to stole her ribbon? Oh, no wait, she is a badass because she was trained by Alaric? LOL What is this fcukery? She is not a badass, she is an attention seeking bitch now. Geek

And Elena's "You fight like a girl" comment pissed me off, like really.

Not only is that ironic (she is a girl), but that is such a misogynist attitude to have. Like, seriously? Girls ARE strong.

You know what? I take that back.

Caroline is a woman. Elena is a weak, little girl.

And Bonnie?

She is the queen of Mystic Falls.

That is my head cannon. Go Damon, find your woman and go hook up with Bonnie. Cool

I feel like making a post bout this new Elena but sad, no one would really agree to me. Most of em find Elena kickass now, wow, like really. Geek

Edited by Edlyn - 21 March 2013 at 7:32am

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged

^ I agree even Paul's tired of Stefan acting like a love sick puppy, c'mon get a life man. Back when she didnot  leave hope on you, it wasn't because you went and hook up with someone else. Ouch Go around, throw Rebekah over your shoulder and dance around on the dance floor. ROFL  That woman is in love with you since years and atleast it would make her feel good bout herself too. Embarrassed

How the hell is possible that every interesting storylines that revolve around Elena become so boring with her? Confused

The humanity switch, now this friendship with Rebekah. (which I hope is just a way for Rebekah to get back at the gang for killing her brother)

I wonder if the same thing what would have happened with Caroline, cause I'm sure she makes everything 100 times more interesting than Elena. And what surprises me is that even when her humanity is off, only emotion she feels is jealousy watching Steroline dance together. #stelenafeels, can't help it. LOL

I mean, now I should believe Elena is now this badass chick because she tried to kill Caroline's mom and her best friend? or because she drained a poor girl (again a human) just to stole her ribbon? Oh, no wait, she is a badass because she was trained by Alaric? LOL What is this fcukery? She is not a badass, she is an attention seeking bitch now. Geek

And Elena's "You fight like a girl" comment pissed me off, like really.

Not only is that ironic (she is a girl), but that is such a misogynist attitude to have. Like, seriously? Girls ARE strong.

You know what? I take that back.

Caroline is a woman. Elena is a weak, little girl.

And Bonnie?

She is the queen of Mystic Falls.

That is my head cannon. Go Damon, find your woman and go hook up with Bonnie. Cool

I feel like making a post bout this new Elena but sad, no one would really agree to me. Most of em find Elena kickass now, wow, like really. Geek

Kickass my foot. I wanted Elena to be strong. Not a wanna be. Who's STILL whinyDead 

And seriously. Look at Damon/Ripper Stefan?Katherine. They make things so much fun in their "switch off" mode. God Elena is boring even in this avatar!!! CVs seriously need to have her break off from guys & salvage her character. Hate to see this, but Stelena feels can't actually ever go for meEmbarrassed Which is why I loved seeing her get jealous & everything.

Caroline is a woman. Elena is a weak, little girl.

And Bonnie?

She is the queen of Mystic Falls.

OMG!!! I wanna hug you for this<3<3. My EXACT feelsDay Dreaming. But I doubt either CVs, or Damon, are gonna feel this wayAngry

I WANT Elena to be kickass. But right now...she's just annoying & wanna be. The dropping Caroline during cheerleading was so stupidDead

theloupgaroux

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Kickass my foot. I wanted Elena to be strong. Not a wanna be. Who's STILL whinyDead 

And seriously. Look at Damon/Ripper Stefan?Katherine. They make things so much fun in their "switch off" mode. God Elena is boring even in this avatar!!! CVs seriously need to have her break off from guys & salvage her character. Hate to see this, but Stelena feels can't actually ever go for meEmbarrassed Which is why I loved seeing her get jealous & everything.

Caroline is a woman. Elena is a weak, little girl.

And Bonnie?

She is the queen of Mystic Falls.

OMG!!! I wanna hug you for this<3<3. My EXACT feelsDay Dreaming. But I doubt either CVs, or Damon, are gonna feel this wayAngry

I WANT Elena to be kickass. But right now...she's just annoying & wanna be. The dropping Caroline during cheerleading was so stupidDead

She'll never be kickass. She'll remain childish, whiny forever. Pinch She needs someone to guide her always. JP should leave TVD, she's done too much harm. I hate Elena so much now after she tried to kill Caroline and her mum. Besides that scene with Damon in next epi  it looks like she has plan or something of her own and Damon's just a part of it. Ermm She looks like she's using him. All the other female characters are so good in TVD. Bonnie, Caro, Kat, Bekah <33 I love all of them except Elena Gilbert.

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
SHE'S USING DAMON????

God help her if it is soAngry. Annoying, irritating wanna be!!!

theloupgaroux

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged

SHE'S USING DAMON????

It seems like that, I dunno bout the actual scene. LOL Some say that's not Elena and it's Katherine. EmbarrassedLOL

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

SHE'S USING DAMON????

It seems like that, I dunno bout the actual scene. LOL Some say that's not Elena and it's Katherine. EmbarrassedLOL
Like I said...god help her if it IS Elena. Kat isn't the one who is walking around, claiming to love Damon. As if stringing them along isn't good enough, but if she actually USES his feelings for her own purposes...Angry

Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 21 March 2013 at 12:52pm

theloupgaroux

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

SHE'S USING DAMON????

Like I said...god help her if it IS Elena. Kat isn't the one who is walking around, claiming to love Damon. As if stringing them along isn't good enough, but if she actually USES his feelings for her own purposes...Angry

Everyone's hating Elena so much this season, thanks JP. LOL I dunno why Damon asked her to switch off the humanity in the first place, she is f**king lunatic now. LOL

And hey what's going on in TBP? I heard it's getting a Season 2 or something? Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OlicityFan..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top