The Vampire Diaries

Passionately Longing #5 | Damon&Bonnie (Page 70)

Post Reply New Post

Page 70 of 151

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Originally posted by Edlyn

^But atleast we've Kat coming in the next episodes and Elijah and Lexi :P I'm looking forward to em, Elena scenes I'll try to forward as much as I can. Pinch

Yup. The Kat is back!!! She just raises the temp doesnt she? Wink
I love Lexie. That one time...I was really pissed at Damon when he killed her because she's one of my favs and a damn amazing friend of Stefan's. And I loved her scenes with Elena in S1 & 2, back when I actually liked the later. So yeah...I'm pretty excited to see her. And I love her scenes with Damon, so even better. And Elijah is I think my fav Original.
Uh right, as much as I dislike Elena I love Kat. She's a bang and its so good to watch her. Nina is surprisingly better as Kat in TVD. LOL Elena's, blah, cry baby.Sleepy Lexi's fantastic too and she does have scenes with Damon, maybe flashback or something like that, but yeah.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Passionately Longing #5 | Damon&Bonnie (Page 70)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged

^But atleast we've Kat coming in the next episodes and Elijah and Lexi :P I'm looking forward to em, Elena scenes I'll try to forward as much as I can. Pinch

Yup. The Kat is back!!! She just raises the temp doesnt she? Wink
I love Lexie. That one time...I was really pissed at Damon when he killed her because she's one of my favs and a damn amazing friend of Stefan's. And I loved her scenes with Elena in S1 & 2, back when I actually liked the later. So yeah...I'm pretty excited to see her. And I love her scenes with Damon, so even better. And Elijah is I think my fav Original.

<div></div>Uh right, as much as I dislike Elena I love Kat. She's a bang and its so good to watch her. Nina is surprisingly better as Kat in TVD. LOLElena's, blah, cry baby.SleepyLexi's fantastic too and she does have scenes with Damon, maybe flashback or something like that, but yeah.

Nina is amzing as Kat. I have a hard time connecting the two people playing them as one, despite the face. Kat is just BANG ON. I love watching her.

Lexie-Damon FB eh! I do like their snarky, taunt filled scenes. Loved the ones in S1.

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Nina is amzing as Kat. I have a hard time connecting the two people playing them as one, despite the face. Kat is just BANG ON. I love watching her.

Lexie-Damon FB eh! I do like their snarky, taunt filled scenes. Loved the ones in S1.
Right. LOL So did you see 4X16? I swear I'm not liking this season. Sleepy 

Edited by Edlyn - 16 March 2013 at 2:34pm

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Right. LOLSo did you see 4X16? I swear I'm not liking this season. Sleepy

Nopes. I read Jot's post. Elena being jealous of Stef/Care in one scene, seducing Damon in the next!!! Thst chick is way too confused. And NO BONNIE!!!! Annoying much. Meh...here goes JP with her biasedness again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

theloupgaroux

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Nopes. I read Jot's post. Elena being jealous of Stef/Care in one scene, seducing Damon in the next!!! Thst chick is way too confused. And NO BONNIE!!!! Annoying much. Meh...here goes JP with her biasedness again.

Yeah, that's what it was. Why is she jealous of Steroline now? And even if she is, why not wait and ponder upon that fact? And then she has to seduce Damon. I would jump around if Elena makes a choice between the Salvatores. Stern Smile And humanity turned off why people are finding her kickass? I dun like her this way. Such a random filler episode. Blah! Sleepy

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

</div>

<div></em>
<em>Yeah, that's what it was. Why is she jealous of Steroline now? And even if she is, why not wait and ponder upon that fact? And then she has to seduce Damon. I would jump around if Elena makes a choice between the Salvatores. Stern Smile And humanity turned off why people are finding her kickass? I dun like her this way. Such a random filler episode. Blah! Sleepy

Is she trying to be Kat Part 2? Because its really not helping things or making it easier for people around her. God...make up your mind already girl!!!! There are other people who we want to see. She's gonna end up hurting both Salvatores again. I really want my Damon to be free of this crap. Stefan too. Though for some reason I cant get over SE. Thats probably more to do with the chemistry rather than the characters. Grrr!!!!

She picked up a fight with Care too didnt she? And Bonnie left, & the Silas issue was put aside just so that Elena could go around being a Kat 2???? Seriously???

theloupgaroux

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Kat is better than Elena, alright? She isn't confused like her. She knows what she has to do, good or bad, and she does it. Do you think they are gonna let Damon get rid her so soon? LOL She keeps hurting both of them. I'm so over SE now, she doesn't deserve Stefan. I dun mind if SE isn't the endgame. Elena can go f**k off and can we've someone more deserving for Defan? Embarrassed
And yeah, she fought with Caroline. Taking up fights with BFF, will she have anyone by her side in the late run? Looks like she turned off her sanity as well with the humanity.

No Bonnie, I missed her. Disapprove

Edited by Edlyn - 16 March 2013 at 2:12pm

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Kat is better than Elena, alright? She isn't confused like her. She knows what she has to do, good or bad, and she does it. Do you think they are gonna let Damon get rid her so soon? LOL She keeps hurting both of them. I'm so over SE now, she doesn't deserve Stefan. I dun mind if SE isn't the endgame. Elena can go f**k off and can we've someone more deserving for Defan? Embarrassed
</div>
And yeah, she fought with Caroline. Taking up fights with BFF, will she have anyone by her side in the late run? Looks like she turned off her sanity as well with the humanity.
No Bonnie, I missed her. Disapprove
<div>

Damn right. Kat's always been clear about what she wanted & what she'd do to get it.
It was just wishful thinking. There's no way either Salvatore is getting rid of her.
This thing is not working for Elena. I wanted her to be less fickle, stronger, less whiny & able to make clear decisions & stay out off things when needed be. Not a Katherine wanabe.

theloupgaroux

Post Reply New Post

Go to top