The Vampire Diaries

Passionately Longing #5 | Damon&Bonnie (Page 69)

Post Reply New Post

Page 69 of 151

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Spoilers for RACE FOR THE CURE Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Rebekah (Claire Holt) take off in search of Katherine (also played by Nina Dobrev) and find themselves in a small town in Pennsylvania, where Elena has a surprising encounter with another old acquaintance Elijah (guest star Daniel Gillies). Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) are both concerned about Elena's state of mind and are determined to do what's best for her, but she makes it clear that helping her will be difficult. Damon is not sure how to react when Stefan reveals his unexpected plan for the future. Meanwhile, in Mystic Falls, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) receives Caroline's (Candice Accola) reluctant help and comes to a new understanding of Silas' powers. Kellie Cyrus directed the episode written by Evan Bleiweiss & Jose Molina. TVD 4X18.

@Shaz- Who do you think deserves the cure?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Passionately Longing #5 | Damon&Bonnie (Page 69)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edlyn

Spoilers for RACE FOR THE CURE ' Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Rebekah (Claire Holt) take off in search of Katherine (also played by Nina Dobrev) and find themselves in a small town in Pennsylvania, where Elena has a surprising encounter with another old acquaintance ' Elijah (guest star Daniel Gillies). Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) are both concerned about Elena's state of mind and are determined to do what's best for her, but she makes it clear that helping her will be difficult. Damon is not sure how to react when Stefan reveals his unexpected plan for the future. Meanwhile, in Mystic Falls, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) receives Caroline's (Candice Accola) reluctant help and comes to a new understanding of Silas' powers. Kellie Cyrus directed the episode written by Evan Bleiweiss & Jose Molina. TVD 4X18.

@Shaz- Who do you think deserves the cure?
Elena & Beks!!! Wow...now thats...interesting. I wonder who the old acquintance isConfused. Seems like some DeFan is coming up<3<3

That question is a tough one. I'm kinda confused about it. What do you think?

BTW...awesome Stelena sig<3<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

theloupgaroux

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
So many suspenses. The acquaintance, Stefan's plan, Caroline's help. Stern Smile The only good thing left is Defan, and that is all I watch TVD for now, besides the originals ofcourse. LOL

About the cure, whoever gets it will give it to poor, helpless and so selfless Elena and I'm really sure about it. :| It's ALWAYS Elena.

Edited by Edlyn - 10 March 2013 at 12:30am

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged

So many suspenses. The acquaintance, Stefan's plan, Caroline's help. Stern Smile The only good thing left is Defan, and that is all I watch TVD for now, besides the originals ofcourse. LOL
</div>
<div>

About the cure, whoever gets it will give it to poor, helpless and so selfless Elena and I'm really sure about it. :| It'sALWAYS Elena.

Defan is the best<3<3<3
Of course Elena will have it. And then we will be subjected to more of her "confusion". I am so dreading that. I'd rather see more inreractions of the Salvatores with the others. Need a break from Elena and her drama.

theloupgaroux

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

</div>
<div>

About the cure, whoever gets it will give it to poor, helpless and so selfless Elena and I'm really sure about it. :| It'sALWAYS Elena.

Defan is the best<3<3<3
Of course Elena will have it. And then we will be subjected to more of her "confusion". I am so dreading that. I'd rather see more inreractions of the Salvatores with the others. Need a break from Elena and her drama.

And by Salvatores I hope you mean Stefan too. He deserves a break from Elena too. Man, I feel like shipping Stebekah but Rebekah deserves better than Stefan, he just betrays her too much. Ouch Everybody needs a life. Like Rebekah says, 'Not everything is about Elena.' Tongue

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

</div>
<div>

Defan is the best<3<3<3

And by Salvatores I hope you mean Stefan too. Hedeserves a break from Elena too. Man,I feel like shipping Stebekah butRebekah deserves better than Stefan, he just betrays her too much. OuchEverybody needs a life. Like Rebekah says, 'Not everything is about Elena.' Tongue

Of course I do. Thats why I said Salvatores. I love Care-Stef scenes. And then the ones where the gang meets up to discus strategies. We need more of those. As you said...there is a life outside Elena. Though with this whole Jer thing, I see her being in focus for a long time:-(

theloupgaroux

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
^But atleast we've Kat coming in the next episodes and Elijah and Lexi :P I'm looking forward to em, Elena scenes I'll try to forward as much as I can. Pinch

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged

^But atleast we've Kat coming in the next episodes and Elijah and Lexi :P I'm looking forward to em, Elena scenes I'll try to forward as much as I can. Pinch

Yup. The Kat is back!!! She just raises the temp doesnt she? Wink
I love Lexie. That one time...I was really pissed at Damon when he killed her because she's one of my favs and a damn amazing friend of Stefan's. And I loved her scenes with Elena in S1 & 2, back when I actually liked the later. So yeah...I'm pretty excited to see her. And I love her scenes with Damon, so even better. And Elijah is I think my fav Original.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top