The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

Passionately Longing #5 | Damon&Bonnie (Page 68)

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edlyn

^Exactly. I've seen every Damon fan shipping DE, well ofcourse except you, not that I mind. LOLIt's good to know people who sail the same ship. But seriously what has TVD come to? I see no scope for anything.
</div>
<div>

And hey there @Amanda, if that's your name. Embarrassed

Overall...I love lot about this show. But some things annoy the hell out of me. Esp the biasedness.   
As of now...I really want more of DeFan & less of the triangle. Its so pathetically annoying honestly Dead

@Amanda...heya there. I'm Shaz. In the same boat as you. LOVE LOVE LOVE Damon<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
SpunkyTigress Cool Viewbie
SpunkyTigress
SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Hi, Shaz...

Well, I didn't got much of Bonnie & Damon as yet as I recently start watching TVD..,Only at season 1...:):)

..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Amanda-

Hi, Shaz...

Well, I didn't got much of Bonnie & Damon as yet as I recently start watching TVD..,Only at season 1...:):)

Oh. That was a great season. And I actually liked Elena in that one Wink

Bamon arent actually a couple. They are more like enemies, who have this spark between them which has got them their fans. Over the seasons though, they've moved past the "we hate each other " phase. They have worked as a team loads of times & Damon recently rescued her from this island<3<3
SpunkyTigress Cool Viewbie
SpunkyTigress
SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Well, yeah everthing is new for me now...,I just love Damon & Stefen..Damon more..lolz...

I am heading to Season 2 this weekend...

But, hi who know maybe a vampire & a witch can actually be together sometimes...lolz...
They make a wonderful pair together...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
^ That's cool. Season 1 was actually very good. I liked everyone, I still do. LOL But people have changed so much this season. I dun like the new developments. :/

@Shaz- You're watching TVD since S1 or you joined later? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged

^ That's cool. Season 1 was actually very good. I liked everyone, I still do. LOL But people have changed so much this season. I dun like the new developments. :/

Agreed. Though I love Care more after she became a vampire. She's kickass nowWink

Yup...Been around since S1. I fell in love with Damon, then Stefan, then DeFan, then TVD. I just can't seem to let go of my crazeEmbarrassed Despite all the crapDead

@Amanda...ME TOO!!!! And they would right. I just saw this spark since the first time Damon went "I wanna protect you Bonnie".
theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Agreed. Though I love Care more after she became a vampire. She's kickass nowWink

Yup...Been around since S1. I fell in love with Damon, then Stefan, then DeFan, then TVD. I just can't seem to let go of my crazeEmbarrassed Despite all the crapDead

@Amanda...ME TOO!!!! And they would right. I just saw this spark since the first time Damon went "I wanna protect you Bonnie".

Caroline's character development was very good after she became a vampire, I appreciate hat one but Elena's gotten all wrong. And what  do you think of spoilers? The Damon- Lexi scenes? Embarrassed
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Yup...Been around since S1. I fell in love with Damon, then Stefan, then DeFan, then TVD. I just can't seem to let go of my crazeEmbarrassedDespite all the crapDead

Caroline's character development was very good after she became a vampire, I appreciate hat one but Elena's gotten all wrong. And what do you think of spoilers? The Damon- Lexi scenes? Embarrassed

Care's was one of the best character developments. Elena...I dont even want to talk about what shs has been reduced to.

Damon & Lexi. Hm...I love Lexie, I love Damon & I loved their scenes in S1 when she came visiting. That was another chick who could kick Damon's ass;-). So yeah...I am intrigued. I think it'll be fun.

Go to top