Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
What ! There are so many Bamon fans in the Fanfiction.net n also in the Devian art. You guys should check it out there.
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

Aah...Bamon canon would be a dream come true<3<3<3 In the book toh there were high chances, lets see what happens in the show. Its crazy how bad I hyperventilate over a tiny Bamon scene. DE fans are so lucky roght now.

I've heard that lately JP has been hinting towards ending this season with DE. I swear I can't stand them, I'm going to kill all the fcuking brain cells of JP so they get a new creative.

BTW you saw the promo, who do you think it is Elena yaa Kat? πŸ˜†
theloupgaroux thumbnail

Because most people on IF are fans of...DE 🀒. Its been just me & Edlyn for so many days. Its nice to see some new Bamon fans join us.

πŸ˜†...Shaz I just remembered something. Y'know I posted something anti DE on my Twitter and then there came a phangurl asking me as to why I am against DE. Pehle toh I'm not answerable to her AT ALL and it's MY twitter I can post whatever the fcuk I want, you dun like it ignore it. πŸ₯±
Then she started giving me statements about how DE is epic and Stefan's boring and blah. One thing I never understand is why do people find Stefan boring? 😲 Anyways back to the point πŸ˜† half of her facts were wrong and I just asked her how many episodes has she seen of TVD and she replies me that she's a Ian phangurl and finds him hot so she just watches DE love scenes. 🀒 And I knew I couldn't argue with that crackhead anymore because all the why she ships DE because Ian is hot. Now I can say half of the people out there ship DE because they find Ian hot. πŸ˜†
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜†...Shaz I just remembered something. Y'know I posted something anti DE on my Twitter and then there came a phangurl asking me as to why I am against DE. Pehle toh I'm not answerable to her AT ALL and it's MY twitter I can post whatever the fcuk I want, you dun like it ignore it. πŸ₯±
Then she started giving me statements about how DE is epic and Stefan's boring and blah. One thing I never understand is why do people find Stefan boring? 😲 Anyways back to the point πŸ˜† half of her facts were wrong and I just asked her how many episodes has she seen of TVD and she replies me that she's a Ian phangurl and finds him hot so she just watches DE love scenes. 🀒 And I knew I couldn't argue with that crackhead anymore because all the why she ships DE because Ian is hot. Now I can say half of the people out there ship DE because they find Ian hot. πŸ˜†

Aah yes...the attack of DE phangirls. I've had enough of THOSE experiences. Seriously...they make me hate DE even more, and I didn't even think that was possible!!! And how stupid is that? Like duh!!! Even I find Ian hot. I'm totally crazy over Damon. But if I ship a couple, its generally because of the level of chemistry and compatibility between them, & how well their personalities would mesh. Bamon are like the perfect fire & ice<3<3
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: harmonyeternal

Ok...WOOOWWW!!!! This is like so perfectly Bamon<3<3. Damn...Kat is so gorgeous, it really frustrates me that she isnt given her due. And Damon looks as sexy as everπŸ˜‰
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Thanks Damon-crazy. ;)
For me its Bamon n Bamon forever, n my loyality for them shall remain to my last blood drop.
*Head held high n proudly says* I live Bamon
DanmeiLover thumbnail
But please plzzz dnt tell me that u guys have gone again leaving me alone. coz I m suffering frm Bamon fever n d only effective cure is gushing it out with some solid Bamonians.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Guys I have so much bubbling discussion in my head n chest, so much so that it may burst n I die.
Btw I hv bn silently reading each comment of d previous pgs 4 d last 2 days. OMG!!! u guys r so just adorable people !!! Our thoughts match so much.. I immediately fell in love with u guys n i c, i m gonna make some great friends here. :))))))
theloupgaroux thumbnail

Aah yes...the attack of DE phangirls. I've had enough of THOSE experiences. Seriously...they make me hate DE even more, and I didn't even think that was possible!!! And how stupid is that? Like duh!!! Even I find Ian hot. I'm totally crazy over Damon. But if I ship a couple, its generally because of the level of chemistry and compatibility between them, & how well their personalities would mesh. Bamon are like the perfect fire & ice<3<3

DE fandom is ready to attack ya anywhere, tumblr, twitter. πŸ˜† Most of my DE hatred owes to the fact that DE fandom hates every character which is Team Stelena like Caroline, Bonnie or Klaus, like really. They hate Bonnie 😑 what has she ever done to deserve that besides that she saves Damon and everyone's ass during a prob. And seriously I can't ship a couple because they are a couple offscreen or the guy is hot so he must get the leading lady. That's stupid. Story bhi kuch hoti hai yaar. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Bamon are puhfect <3 Good girl, bad boy cliche. It would've been so awesome if thegood girl Bonnie could've actually tamed this bad boy.
Previous
1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 114
Next