Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

If you left it midway, I suggest you give it a try again. Season 2 started this Monday...and its FREAKING AWESOME!!! Hayye...I've gone so crazy over it all over again<3. They are in college now. And there are some new characters whom I'm totally falling in love with. Plus, S1 ended with a big dhamakedar KiShaRa fight (one of the best TBP scenes in term of acting), so there's a lot of Ranveer & KD heat☺️

You think I need to watch S1 too? I was just thinking of starting with S2 anyays. 😆 Are they all in same college? 😳
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You think I need to watch S1 too? I was just thinking of starting with S2 anyays. 😆Are they all in same college? 😳

I suggest you watch the the last week before S2.It was amazing. And its kinda imp for S2. Ask me if there's something you want to know about the story before that. Then you can start S2. It comes on Friday too now<3 The first week was AWESOME<3<3<3 See my avis above the KiSha sig. Thats Marshall & Titli AKA Avi & Avantika. The new adorable siblings on the block<3 There are two other new chars too. And CVs are doing a great job balancing the old & new cast!

They are all now in the Imperial College Of Communication. No HiMa/Bobby though. They left
theloupgaroux thumbnail

I suggest you watch the the last week before S2.It was amazing. And its kinda imp for S2. Ask me if there's something you want to know about the story before that. Then you can start S2. It comes on Friday too now<3 The first week was AWESOME<3<3<3 See my avis above the KiSha sig. Thats Marshall & Titli AKA Avi & Avantika. The new adorable siblings on the block<3 There are two other new chars too. And CVs are doing a great job balancing the old & new cast!

They are all now in the Imperial College Of Communication. No HiMa/Bobby though. They left

I think I'll start watching it again. What's the backdrop now? Kiya still hates KD? Ouch And those new entrants look cute, especially the girl <3 HiMa, Bobby left? I liked them. 😳

So did you see 4x17 yet? 😆
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Its actually YaRa vs KD right now. Just watch the S1 final week. Sab clear ho jayega. KiShaRa's track is the backbone of S2, with Panchi playing an imp part too. RanSh are the central leads, they are even on the montage. Plus college mein there are two gps kiski wajah se they are even more against each other.

In the scen in my avis, Avi is reprimamding his sister because she burst a bomb outside the Dean's office & was sitting with some more ladis🤣. Hayye Avi<3 there's also the leader of the other gang...Omi, & Rukmini is yet to enter.

No I havent. I'm gonna waitfor the season to finish first:-P
theloupgaroux thumbnail

Its actually YaRa vs KD right now. Just watch the S1 final week. Sab clear ho jayega. KiShaRa's track is the backbone of S2, with Panchi playing an imp part too. RanSh are the central leads, they are even on the montage. Plus college mein there are two gps kiski wajah se they are even more against each other.

In the scen in my avis, Avi is reprimamding his sister because she burst a bomb outside the Dean's office & was sitting with some more ladis🤣. Hayye Avi<3 there's also the leader of the other gang...Omi, & Rukmini is yet to enter.

No I havent. I'm gonna waitfor the season to finish first:-P

Oh, cool. They are troubling the deen just like Junglees kept irritating Banga. 🤣 I'll miss Jaitley though.  He was so cool. 😳 Any idea which channel uploads TBP episodes on YT?

You didn't see 17? :O Elena was trying to trick Damon by acting all tempting and seducing but Damon caught her. 🤣 And Elena Rebekah have been friends lately. 🥱 Though I'm not buying this new acquaintance. Rebekah HATES Elena. She killed Kol, how can ever Rebekah be friends with her. I think Rebekah has some trick up her sleeve. 😆 Elena's going to get it so hard if Rebekah's seeking revenge by acting all friendly.

And I somehow didn't like the reason Damon killed Lexi.  He killed her because she reminded him of his past mistakes. You dun get over with it by killing that person, this was lame. Fcuk you JP.

And Bonnie, the queen almost died. I dun think I can handle one more sensible person's death. 🥱
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Arey JJ kahan jaa raha hai? He's coming back soon. TBP isnt TBP without him. Besides, if there's one person who can get the Junglees out of any mess is him. Maybe this week or something but he IS coming back.

The new Dean is HILARIOUS!!!!

You can try Dailymotion. I dont know any YT channels.

So Elena DID try to use Damon!!! Her f****ing nerve!!!! I think my hatred for her just went up🤢. I do hope Beks is tricking her. That would br such a slap on her face.

THATS the reason for Damon killing Lexie??? JP lost her marbles or something??? And OMG...BONNIE almost died. Is JP planning on no one but Elena with a leash around around each Salvatore's neck to be left at the end.
theloupgaroux thumbnail

Arey JJ kahan jaa raha hai? He's coming back soon. TBP isnt TBP without him. Besides, if there's one person who can get the Junglees out of any mess is him. Maybe this week or something but he IS coming back.

The new Dean is HILARIOUS!!!!

You can try Dailymotion. I dont know any YT channels.

So Elena DID try to use Damon!!! Her f****ing nerve!!!! I think my hatred for her just went up🤢. I do hope Beks is tricking her. That would br such a slap on her face.

THATS the reason for Damon killing Lexie??? JP lost her marbles or something??? And OMG...BONNIE almost died. Is JP planning on no one but Elena with a leash around around each Salvatore's neck to be left at the end.

@bold- That's exactly what she's gonna do.  I hate JP with passion. She fckuing ruined TVD for me bringing DE this far.

The reason for Damon killing Lexie was so so stupid that I can't fathom it till now. Okay, get it Damon is the impulsive one but seriously killing her because she reminded him of his deeds is ridiculous. Why kill her if there was no good reason but JP enjoys deaths in TVD.

And yeah I'm sure Bekah is fooling her. I can't see how Bekah can befriend her without any hidden plan of her own or Klaus. She hated her just like we do. 😆 And in the end when Kat and Bekah rightly kick Elena's ass, we can say she had it coming. 😳😆

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail

@bold- That's exactly what she's gonna do.  I hate JP with passion. She fckuing ruined TVD for me bringing DE this far.

The reason for Damon killing Lexie was so so stupid that I can't fathom it till now. Okay, get it Damon is the impulsive one but seriously killing her because she reminded him of his deeds is ridiculous. Why kill her if there was no good reason but JP enjoys deaths in TVD.

And yeah I'm sure Bekah is fooling her. I can't see how Bekah can befriend her without any hidden plan of her own or Klaus. She hated her just like we do. 😆 And in the end when Kat and Bekah rightly kick Elena's ass, we can say she had it coming. 😳😆

Do do I. God I hate DE🤢🤢🤢

It IS stupid. JP just effing likes to kill off people. In fact, why didn't she just let it be that Damon killed her to throw off suspicion off him & Stefan like we originally thought. That would have been so much more plausible & S1 Damon like. Stupid stupid stupid😡

Damn I want Elena to be taken down a peg or two so bad. Since no one in MF will do that, let it be these two ladies😉
theloupgaroux thumbnail
🤣 Wouldn't it be hilarious if Rebekah turns out to be in team Kat and tricked Elena to kill her with Kat? Damn I would ECSTATIC, really.

And you know in 4x18 preview Damon calls Elena a cold hard bitch. Okay so finally Damon realise something worth noticing bout Elena. :P And there's a Stebekah scene too and Klaroline too <33
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Edlyn

🤣 Wouldn't it be hilarious if Rebekah turns out to be in team Kat and tricked Elena to kill her with Kat? Damn I would ECSTATIC, really.

And you know in 4x18 preview Damon calls Elena a cold hard bitch. Okay so finally Damon realise something worth noticing bout Elena. :P And there's a Stebekah scene too and Klaroline too <33

Now THAT...would be EPIC!!!

Damon WHAT??? WOHOO!!!! Go my Sexytore<3 Seems like he's finally starting to have some brains when it comes to his precious Elena😈  Stebekah<3 But Klaroline??? Oh...I'm actually a Forwood shipper. Oh well.

But I'm just dying to see Delena for the first time😉
Previous
1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 114
Next