Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Hi, Shaz...

Well, I didn't got much of Bonnie & Damon as yet as I recently start watching TVD..,Only at season 1...:):)

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Amanda-

Hi, Shaz...

Well, I didn't got much of Bonnie & Damon as yet as I recently start watching TVD..,Only at season 1...:):)

Oh. That was a great season. And I actually liked Elena in that one πŸ˜‰

Bamon arent actually a couple. They are more like enemies, who have this spark between them which has got them their fans. Over the seasons though, they've moved past the "we hate each other " phase. They have worked as a team loads of times & Damon recently rescued her from this island<3<3

Well, yeah everthing is new for me now...,I just love Damon & Stefen..Damon more..lolz...

I am heading to Season 2 this weekend...

But, hi who know maybe a vampire & a witch can actually be together sometimes...lolz...
They make a wonderful pair together...
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^ That's cool. Season 1 was actually very good. I liked everyone, I still do. πŸ˜† But people have changed so much this season. I dun like the new developments. :/

@Shaz- You're watching TVD since S1 or you joined later? 😳
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Edlyn

^ That's cool. Season 1 was actually very good. I liked everyone, I still do. πŸ˜† But people have changed so much this season. I dun like the new developments. :/

@Shaz- You're watching TVD since S1 or you joined later? 😳

Agreed. Though I love Care more after she became a vampire. She's kickass nowπŸ˜‰

Yup...Been around since S1. I fell in love with Damon, then Stefan, then DeFan, then TVD. I just can't seem to let go of my crazeEmbarrassed Despite all the crap🀒

@Amanda...ME TOO!!!! And they would right. I just saw this spark since the first time Damon went "I wanna protect you Bonnie".
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

Agreed. Though I love Care more after she became a vampire. She's kickass nowπŸ˜‰

Yup...Been around since S1. I fell in love with Damon, then Stefan, then DeFan, then TVD. I just can't seem to let go of my crazeEmbarrassed Despite all the crap🀒

@Amanda...ME TOO!!!! And they would right. I just saw this spark since the first time Damon went "I wanna protect you Bonnie".

Caroline's character development was very good after she became a vampire, I appreciate hat one but Elena's gotten all wrong. And what  do you think of spoilers? The Damon- Lexi scenes? Embarrassed
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail

Caroline's character development was very good after she became a vampire, I appreciate hat one but Elena's gotten all wrong. And what do you think of spoilers? The Damon- Lexi scenes? 😳

Care's was one of the best character developments. Elena...I dont even want to talk about what shs has been reduced to.

Damon & Lexi. Hm...I love Lexie, I love Damon & I loved their scenes in S1 when she came visiting. That was another chick who could kick Damon's ass;-). So yeah...I am intrigued. I think it'll be fun.
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Spoilers for RACE FOR THE CURE β€” Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Rebekah (Claire Holt) take off in search of Katherine (also played by Nina Dobrev) and find themselves in a small town in Pennsylvania, where Elena has a surprising encounter with another old acquaintance β€” Elijah (guest star Daniel Gillies). Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) are both concerned about Elena's state of mind and are determined to do what's best for her, but she makes it clear that helping her will be difficult. Damon is not sure how to react when Stefan reveals his unexpected plan for the future. Meanwhile, in Mystic Falls, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) receives Caroline's (Candice Accola) reluctant help and comes to a new understanding of Silas' powers. Kellie Cyrus directed the episode written by Evan Bleiweiss & Jose Molina. TVD 4X18.

@Shaz- Who do you think deserves the cure?
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail

Spoilers for RACE FOR THE CURE ' Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Rebekah (Claire Holt) take off in search of Katherine (also played by Nina Dobrev) and find themselves in a small town in Pennsylvania, where Elena has a surprising encounter with another old acquaintance ' Elijah (guest star Daniel Gillies). Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) are both concerned about Elena's state of mind and are determined to do what's best for her, but she makes it clear that helping her will be difficult. Damon is not sure how to react when Stefan reveals his unexpected plan for the future. Meanwhile, in Mystic Falls, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) receives Caroline's (Candice Accola) reluctant help and comes to a new understanding of Silas' powers. Kellie Cyrus directed the episode written by Evan Bleiweiss & Jose Molina. TVD 4X18.

@Shaz- Who do you think deserves the cure?

Elena & Beks!!! Wow...now thats...interesting. I wonder who the old acquintance isπŸ˜•. Seems like some DeFan is coming up<3<3

That question is a tough one. I'm kinda confused about it. What do you think?

BTW...awesome Stelena sig<3<3
theloupgaroux thumbnail
So many suspenses. The acquaintance, Stefan's plan, Caroline's help. 😳 The only good thing left is Defan, and that is all I watch TVD for now, besides the originals ofcourse. πŸ˜†

About the cure, whoever gets it will give it to poor, helpless and so selfless Elena and I'm really sure about it. :| It's ALWAYS Elena.
Edited by Edlyn - 11 years ago