Sasural Simar Ka

Vivah! copy

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kashish_s2

kashish_s2

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
exact same dialogues and exact same moves as vivah.. did u guys notice. the same pulling back, the same stance while holding hands. I am a full fan of vivah and shahid-amrita jodi. noone can beat them and noone can compare to them in that movie. Infact I have watched that movie more than 10 times. I have just watched part 1 of SSK.. i hope the rest of the song is original. I f not then I have no complaints. I just hope that Prem and Simar create their own magic and it doesnt look like a total fail copy. What say guys. What are ur views. Was the copy successful or jst a failed attempt to copy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vivah! copy" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
well i can understand ur feelings come on yaar ..it may be co incidence ..
and ya its big fat wedding .. so vivah sngs are obvious. and ssk is not full copy of vivah ...come on they just took some scenes frm it thats it  and prem family is not like shahid family here  ... even simar family ... jst for the pre wedding scene vivah songs used so cool

p:s agree with the  song ...choreography ditto copy taa

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 14 July 2011 at 9:00am

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
wat Kashish meant to say was that the scenes were copied..d scene where Simar moved her hand over Prem's is also same as the movie's if m not wrong

d whole picturisation reminded me of Vivaah..Wish They Would Have Done Something Original

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurav_fan

wat Kashish meant to say was that the scenes were copied..d scene where Simar moved her hand over Prem's is also same as the movie's if m not wrong

d whole picturisation reminded me of Vivaah..Wish They Would Have Done Something Original

ya ya  got it .. that full song was ...dont know who was the lazy choreographer LOLLOL
LOLLOLLOL

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 14 July 2011 at 9:00am

sana2c

sana2c

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Ya... But they luk lyk that... D dilogues suited them...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.