Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author of this Post have Chosen to Restrict the Content of the Post to Members Only
---

*Saath Nibhaana Saathiya*
-- Written Update ~ 13th July'2011 --
-- Episode - #320--
---

Part1
Episode Begins With The Principal comes Close to Gopi, Gopi looks at Him and Stands and Wipes her Tears and says, Master ji the Om had got spoil and By the Way I don't know How to Write my Name But I recognized Gods' name and Made it like that. She greets him and Kokila tells Her to Come. the Principal stops them and tells I have to give Gopi a Chance If i don't give her it will be a big shame I know she wants to study. So from tomorrow Gopi can come to school from tomorrow. Kokila thanks him. Gopi tells Thank oo. She looks at Kokila and says turns at The Principal and says Thank You. 

Kokila gives the Money , the hall phone Rings. She turns to go and pick it up and tells It must be Maa ji telling that she is leaving. Mani on the Other side Greets Kokila and the Others. Rashi is Shocked. Urmila comes down, Urmila is shocked. Kokila tells Come Come. Urmila greets them. Kokila tells we told Rashi to take care of the House and u came here. Urmila tells Yes, I thought it was an Important Day for Gopi that is Why.

Rashi goes Up to gopi and asks her, did u answer all the Questions. Gopi tries to tell But Rashi continues, I know u must have answered them Properly. Gopi tells I didn't answer all the Questions. Rashi tells Do not Worry Like this Happens. Gopi is shaking her Head and is trying to say No. But Rashi continues, u must have not answered so Now U aren't Passed. Urmila is Smiling. Gopi tells No Rashi ben. Kokila interrupts and says, Rashi listen to Me properly, Gopi ... ... got the Admission and tomorrow is her 1st day. Rashi and Urmila Shocked. Urmila makes a Shock Face and also Smiles

Part 2
 Urmila goes up and says, See Rashi i told na Gopi will definitely Pass She is So Smart. Urmila tells Mani to Bring Sweets. Kokila tells Smart? If u thought she was smart u had to put her In school First Itself. Parag tells We are happy to see the Principal moved by Gopi's deeds. Hetal tells Yes, Now Kokila u Will have to give A gift to Gopi for such a great thing. Kokila tells Yes, I have a green Saree the New One? That One is as a Gift for Gopi. Gopi smiles. Kokila tells Rashi to bring it. Rashi tells yes i did it I'll bring it.

In Ahem's Cabin
 Jigar comes and tells I have a good News. Ahem tells I know about that Mr Desai rite? Jigar tells No, about Gopi, Gopi got the Admission. Ahem tells I See The school had to take her as we keep paying donation.Jigar tells No First the Principal told No But then Looking at Gopi Bhabhi's interest he Told her to come. Ahem tells Ok. Now Sit and Lets discuss about Mr Desai's job thing. Jigar tells Ok We will discuss Now as i have to bring Gopi bhabhi's books. Ahem tells So u will irritate me Like this and listen They will send her Back in two days Itself. Jigar just puts his head down

Rashi brings the Saree and gives it to Gopi. Hetal tells Her to Put it on Her body and see. Gopi puts it on her Body. Kokila see's the stain and Is Shocked. She asks Rashi about it. Rashi tells the Ironing Person Did it. And i also shouted at him. Urmila tells Yes She also and I too shouted at him. Kokila tells See Mota Bhabhi Urmila shouted at Our Ironing Man I think she wants to become a Part of our family. Urmila is shaking her head

Part 3
 Urmila tells Rashi called me that is Why. I am Gujrati but he? Leave it Now its my Daughters Big day. Kokila tells Gopi to Give the Saree. Gopi tells She will try to remove the Stain. Gopi tells she is going to thank Krishna ji. Kokila tells Ok and Kokila along with Parag Leaves. Hetal asks Kokila about what is for food. Mani tells all the items. Rashi tells Uff its Over.

Gopi is Prying to Krishna to help her to Keep her concentration on her studies and To study from her heart and also Thanks Kahna ji for giving her the admission.

Urmila is telling Good I Kagdi kept her Mouth Shut. Rashi tells Now what should i do? Gopi will got Admission now what more. Both Make fun of her that she will be removed from school fast. Rashi is string the Food. Gopi comes and asks If she wants help. Urmila tells No need Now U will have to study and pay attention on ur Studies. And soon after studying u will become apart of Modi Business Right na? Gopi doesn't like what Urmila said. Rashi tells Food Is Ready.

Kokila tells Gopi to do something about the Saree. Gopi tells I will do all this Now. Gopi gives few clothes to Mani and goes in the Bathroom Switches on the Geyser  to wash the Saree.  The Doorbell rings she keeps the geezer on and goes to Open the Door. Jigar is at the door. Gopi tells I didn't know u were coming so soon. I didn't even make tea. Jigar tells don't worry Only i have come. I left office early and brought for u something. Gopi is excited. Jigar removes few Note books and tells these are Note books and labels for ur Books. U have to stick it and i will write ur name. Gopi asks will i Learn to write my name soon? Jigar tells on't worry u will get it soon.

Kokila comes out calling Rashi. She tells Jigar, now what else do i have to teach ur Wife. Kokila asks Rashi weather she used the below Bathroom and switched on the Geyser and forgot to switch it off?  Rashi is thinking. Kokila is irritated. Rashi tells I used the Bathroom but did not switch on the Geyser. Gopi tells Maa ji I switched on the Geyser and Forgot to Switch it off. Kokila is shocked. " What? "

Precap
 Kokila tells Ahem u will have to Take Gopi To School Everyday. Ahem tells But, Kokila tells Gopi's school comes just before ur office So u can Drop Gopi and then Freely go to ur Office. Ahem is Mum

Do Press the LIKE Button For Appreciating!

Sorry Sorry and Sorry If there is Any mistakes..
And Damn Sorry If i missed Out Something.
Mods Please Make this Sticky 
Embarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 15 July 2011 at 7:09am

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

suecmoon87Nas1cutiemiliradhiismrvlsmedhskrishygrohini_2007sweet_pinadambisgujaratigirlpragyakumaroinkoinkrsubha1686monicayparbhudayalzohrabanuuma29sara1992shiny3amrita6789niveerajjotsandhyanand17maaneetfanSajimokBlacksexyspicyam1sh2na3rsinginghimani88desisangelasiaheartivanta29archie76kamuraliladdoodeep27reshmi2005zanabegrgattunanda_gopaA HUGE FANzamina02shajnaiishmuupiepravschillsm001Saee.TPinkangel1ramonamdailyvisitorsunshine33gohammy_view-Ripal-Spotbirju4baby_Nancy_jaswargikoinahichristiandior.bablinishaPN_luvs_Arjunangelic8219smithasrkSunriseGreensimibrar1990kaka.lgswasthialiasimi_1sajnie--Divzfan---Raz-nithyamkv-Yuks-niveditha*Piku*MissArshi-tvshowfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS WU 14th July'11 *Gopi gets the Admission*" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. What is the "geezer"? I though Gopi turned the tap off.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Oh my my my, the precap sound interesting and brings a good pile of Gohem moments!

Lovely update Ridzzi!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

am1sh2na3BubblyR

peg_pionne

IF-Dazzler

peg_pionne

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
thanks a lotThumbs Up

BubblyR

shajnaii

shajnaii

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Lovely update Riddzzz...Thumbs UpHeart

I hope Gopi wont find difficult to balance her studies and household chores...

BubblyR

kaka.lg

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BubblyR

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
thanks for the update. the precap seems interesting. finally she got admission.

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Thank u for Appreciating.

@sandyuk: Not Geezer It Geyser
@Sonia: Yeh Precap is Wow.
@peg_pionne: No Problem
@shajnai: NP...Yeah Gopi has to do all her household chores as well
@kaka.lg: yeh I saw the happiness on his face when he heard Gopi got the Admission..No Problem and thank u..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top