A perfect D3 episode!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Muks20

Groupbie

Muks20

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
It was a perfect Dil, Dosti, Dance episode today. Smile
Awesome dance routines, beautiful display of dosti from everyone, specially when Vishakha carried a sleepy Neha in her arms Big smile and the super hot Kriyaansh completed the part for Dil! Heart

Loved it!! Smile

And Rey is sooo damn hot!! Day Dreaming

Edited by Muks20 - 14 July 2011 at 8:06am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_richa_nightrosesweetapple2995100littledevils-Rakshu--adorabubbles-Nxt_rockstarAyesha066yipeesweetshineZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A perfect D3 episode!" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-adorabubbles-

IF-Rockerz

-adorabubbles-

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged

you summed it up super well.

and Amar is soo hot hayye, man super jealous of shakti :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20sweetapple2995100littledevilsNxt_rockstar

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
hehehe i lyk d way u describe itBig smile...will go watch it nwEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20100littledevils

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
It was super episode.Loved it thoroughly...Big smileBig smile
firstly amazing dance routines from weaklings and then some awesome 'dosti' moments. Big smile
And finally finally My Amar aka reyansh dancing on Dil se re...Heart
awww...Blushing
it was so dreamy when he was dancing. The way he was dancing around the KRIYA, it was just superb.Day Dreaming

Finally got some Dil moments from Kriyansh... HeartHeart

Muks20100littledevils

.Anamika.

IF-Dazzler

.Anamika.

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I LOVEEDDD the dance! I didn't enjoy Choli ke peeche too much because it was really stretched out and the choreography wasn't as great either. But I think they did a much better job with the choreography here! Kunwar's improved so much as a contemp dancer from when he first came to DID. I love the part where he encloses her between the bars and slowly bends down and then how Shakti moves back and they turn while holding the bars, avoiding each other's hands. I loved that part!

One thing I would have done in the scene, however, Kria about to run away and then Rey grabbing her hand and pulling her back.

OR... if they really didn't want Rey to see her then they could have had Kria escaping and then Rey grabbing her hand and slowly Kria pulling her hand away from him while she's holding that lilac-coloured scarf. And so Rey grabs on to the scarf while Kria runs away just before he removes the band.

Muks20100littledevils

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
u r sooo RIGHTBig smile...it was a PERFECT epiClapClap..."faint" d dance OMG Rey was sooo HAWWWTTTBlushingBlushing totally luvddd itEmbarrassed...i'm still dazed watching his danceDay Dreaming...nd d way he senses Kria's presence seriusly best presentation for DILDay Dreaming
hahahaha i cnt believe it Vishaka actually picked up NehaROFL...nd d way Bharat bharkofysROFL
and finally cumin to d dream dance...it was AWSUMThumbs Up...thou i luvd Neha d best she's sooo freaking gooodBig smile
on d whole i jus LUVD 2 days epiHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20

Muks20

Groupbie

Muks20

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anamika.

I LOVEEDDD the dance! I didn't enjoy Choli ke peeche too much because it was really stretched out and the choreography wasn't as great either. But I think they did a much better job with the choreography here! Kunwar's improved so much as a contemp dancer from when he first came to DID. I love the part where he encloses her between the bars and slowly bends down and then how Shakti moves back and they turn while holding the bars, avoiding each other's hands. I loved that part!

One thing I would have done in the scene, however, Kria about to run away and then Rey grabbing her hand and pulling her back.

OR... if they really didn't want Rey to see her then they could have had Kria escaping and then Rey grabbing her hand and slowly Kria pulling her hand away from him while she's holding that lilac-coloured scarf. And so Rey grabs on to the scarf while Kria runs away just before he removes the band.

I was hoping for the exact same thing!!! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.