India-Forums

~*||Koffee With Kashish||*~

kashish_s2 Senior Member
kashish_s2
kashish_s2

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
:'~***||Koffee With Kashish||***~':
Big smile

Hey Guys Kashish here and no Im not trying to act like KJo infact this is a unique chat post or coffee break where we all can come and discuss our fav jodi KriYaansh and awesome dancers Shakti and Amar...
My perceptions:
Shakti while being trained is an amazing dancing.. one of the best India has. Of course we know that she is well aware of her talents and we can see that sometimes but Thank God that hasnt gone to her head and she is an amazing person
Amar: a not trained dancer, but excellent. he stands to be one of my inspirations. He has gone through a lot and hasnt been trained in dancing yet made it to the super 5 in DID2. Its not even like he was voted due to his looks cause apparently Punit was the most good looking which I beg to differ. Anyways amazing actor and dancer. we applaud u
This post is to honour you and appreciate you boh in D3 along with all other dancers and actors and the whole cast and crew... SmileBig smileBig smileBig smileSmile

Now let the Gup Shup aur meethi meethi interesting baatein begin ... Here starts a journey to know, acknowledge, appreciate, criticise, review and know our jodi/stars of D3 a little closer..
Please dont be under an illusion that this post is only for Amar and Shakti..its for the whole gang.. includeing the editors who we applaud for such awesome editing and CVs for coming up with such an awesome show.. Over to you guys..

Previous Post:
we all now know what amazing actors kunwar amar and shakti are. so KUNWAR amar? He's actually a PRINCE!!!!! how cool is that!!!!! Correction.. No his not a real prince his the prince of dancing.. I dont want to take away the appreciation bestowed on Prince from DID1 by Mithun Da where he was proclaimed Prince of locking and popping as it would be an insult to such a legend and great talent instead I Procliam Kunwar as...

Prince of D3- Dil Dosti and Dance... Big smile

Edited by kashish_s2 - 19 July 2011 at 4:34am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvMrAmarKunwarseema7860swthrtdevishasweetapple2995Tabzyr07cRadiantTreasuresweetshine

pixienasrin Goldie
pixienasrin
pixienasrin

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Kunwar meant prince...and i used to think his title meant bachelor in hindi:P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_ch100littledevils

Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
ray aka amar is supeb actor,..love evrything abt him!!
MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
He is a prince in every true sense of the way.

*PRINCE of Dancing*.. how abt that?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

Sex.Direction IF-Rockerz
Sex.Direction
Sex.Direction

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
He's not a legit prince haha. there is actually a story behinf his name.
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I knw princely royal stuff and all
kashish_s2 Senior Member
kashish_s2
kashish_s2

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

He's not a legit prince haha. there is actually a story behinf his name.
Oh WOW.. whats the story.. Guys I realised that he is not really a prince because i checked out his biography it doesnt say anything except he studied in LOndon and  his hometown is Indore but they were really dodgy biography. If someone knows more, please do tell us.and plus if someone is a porince its. Kanwar not Kunwar.. but oh well like Mayurfan100 said..his a prince in dancing and shakti is his princess. Big smileBig smileBig smile and together theya re a powerhouse
MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Minor Correction to this info...

Watch this video.. After the performance, Amar's mom tells his story.. Amar was born a dead baby. doctors had given up.. but one passing by doctor.. decided to give it one more try. She did mouth to mouth resperation .. and Amar started to breath...The doctor said... "AAPKA BETA AMAR HAI"...Thats why he is named AMAR... from hereon Mithun requested that everyone call him AMAR and not Kunwar  Here is that youtube video

Let me say.. I want to thank that doctor who saved Amar.. because otherwise... the world wld have missed seeing him DANCE! Three Cheers AMAR!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_chRadiantTreasure-Aicha-sweetshineMeriAashiqui.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index