Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

12 july 2011 written episode

tennis2009 Senior Member
tennis2009
tennis2009

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Part 1

Modi family reached school. Gopi looks at the school and children playing. She sees at the children and heard them saying the numbers and she starts saying the numbers. Then Jigar says to Gopi what happen? She replies to Jigarr saying that these children are saying number and she does not know the numbers properly. Jigar reply saying that do not worry these all things they will teach u in school. Kokila says to Gopi that do not worry you have prepared well and says that principles office is in this way we will go there.

Part 2

Kinjal made breakfast and she says to Dhawal that she made sandwich for breakfast. Urmila is shock to know about it. Dhawal says to Kinjal that what you made other than sandwich. Kinjal replied saying that she did not make anything other than sandwich as it is healthy breakfast. Dhawal says okay, if u r saying that it is healthy then it will be. Urmila asked Kinjali that should I help you. Kinjal said no because you do not know how to make this kinds of sandwich. Urmila get surpised with Kinjali reply. Dhawal says to Urmila that he is going to shop and  Urmila tells to him that you go and open the shop I will come after some times. Dhawal says to Urmila that okay but come fast. Urmila replied to Dhawal ok I will come. Dhawal says to kinjal that send my and Urimila breakfast to shop.  Kinjal says that remind to eat the sandwiches because it is very healthy food. Dhawal says yeah it looks healthy. Urimla says to Kinjal that the weekly expenses which she have given  to Kinjal if anything left give to me because the pasta what you made due to that my stomach is paining. I taught let me show to the doctor. Kinjal reply to Urmila saying that you're getting stomach pain because of pasta it is not possible because pasta is very healthy. And any ways few minutes before you was fit and fine and the money which you're talking about that you told to bring only kitchen items not for doctor etc' Urmila reply Kinjal what you mean to say in money it is not written for what use it is for. The money will spent on those which are needed and any ways all the money are not over because I have counted pasta rate and the entire items rate. Kinjali reply to Urimali saying that oh yeah thank you so much that you have said me all this things. If you want now I will call doctor ask how much is the fees. Urimla is stunted with Kinjal answer.

Part 3

Rashi is ready in her new avatar and she is happy with it. She calls her mom says her to come home as nobody is there. Urmila said to Rashi(in a irriating way) that Kinjal is irriating me and she made pasta for lunch(which Urmila does not like). Rashi said her mom's that bring the pasta for me while coming home. Urmila is getting irriating when Rashi says this. Urmila tell Rashi that she very hungry. Rashi tells her mom to come her I will tell Mani to prepare for you lunch. Rashi is seeing herself in mirror. By that time Mani calls Rashi and Rashi is surpise that Mani has called her. Rashi tells her self that if Mani sees me in this dress and if she says to Kokila then. By the time she takes her sari and tells Mani that take the cloth I will come after wards.

Part 4

Gopi father in law says to Kokila that you wait I will go and say one of the staff member of the school that we have come. Gopi pray to God saying that I want to get admission. I really want to read and write and what all question they ask me I am  able to answer. Principle has called Modi family to his office. Everyone goes to principles office. Kokila started introducing her family to the principles

Precap

Principle ask where is Gopi husband and surprisingly Ahem saying to the principle that I sorry I was parking the car.

This written episode is written by me with all efforts. Sorry if any story line has got missed .Any grammar mistake or errors or anything else please forgive me. Thanks.

Edited by tennis2009 - 14 July 2011 at 3:25am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mrvlsmedhsarchie76shajnaiichristiandior.sandyukkaka.lgANJ4-tellyaddict-

shajnaii Senior Member
shajnaii
shajnaii

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
thnx a lot for ur hard work dear...

u did a wonderful job...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tennis2009

vaishali667 Goldie