VideoMix

Krithikas Gallery, Angini ,Ragvir VM,P 47, MAR 23 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 47

manoo.18

Goldie

manoo.18

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
@Krithika: WOW, Excellent VM my dear...ClapClapClap

Your black & white effect is just too good my friend...ClapThumbs UpClap

It suits the song very well...Thumbs Up Great job...ClapStarClap

Lyrics: "Main nighahein tere chare se hatahoon kaise" Anmol starring Ragini, so perfectly blended with the lyrics...Thumbs UpStarThumbs Up

Lyrics: "Lout gae hoosh tu phir hoosh main ahoon kaise, Main nighahein tere chare se hatahoon kaise" Anmol seeing his sleeping Ragini...Day Dreaming So beautiful scene...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Cha rahee thi teri meheki huee zulfon ki ghata" Perfect scene selection my dear...Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Lyrics: "Teri ankhon ne pila di tou me peeta hi gaya" OMG, simply loved their room eye lock scene...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Tauba tauba woh nasha hai k bataoun kaise" Anmol looking at Ragini's wet face...Day Dreaming It's too good my dear...ClapThumbs Up

Lyrics: "Shauq nazrein ye shararat se na baaz ayegee" Anmol feel embarrassed Embarrassed & Ragini smiles...Smile

Lyrics: "Kabhi rootegee kabhi mil k palat jae gi" Best scene selection my dear...Thumbs UpThumbs Up
Then their lovely ladoo scene...Day DreamingHeart 

And then so beautiful ending with Kitchen & KC chin scenes, so perfectly blended with the "Main nighahein" lyrics...ClapStarThumbs Up

Awesome & fantastic job my dear Krithika...ClapClapClap Keep up your great work...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krithikas Gallery, Angini ,Ragvir VM,P 47, MAR 23 (Page 9)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika...its awesome.fantastic..superb..the list goes on ..Thumbs Up

Wat a treat and the effect of black and white with the song it enhance the beauty of the VM.well done krithika..ClapClap...

You are the best as all the scenes edited to suit this song are just so so beautiful.Clap

Start with one of the best scene anmol adoring ragini and she feeling shy..next another of their best scene anmol again adoring his beautiful wife sleeping .mein nighahein tere chehere se hatooun kaise..really anmol always loved to admire his ragini's beautiful face...perfect krithika..Thumbs Up

Cha rahee thi teri meheki huee zulfon ki ghata..you are best in chosing apt scene , teri ankhon and the best eye lock scene of angini..tauba tauba woh nasha hein batoun kaise..once more beautifully chosen scene for this bit ragini looking so beautiful with her wet hair and anmol adoring her face so lost in her beauty..awesome krithika...Thumbs Up

Shauq nazrein shararat se baaz ayegee.ragini teasing her husband and smiling..so so beautiful.the next following scene suit this lyric.kabhie rootegee..you have given us the best scene to fit in the lyric..Thumbs Up

The end I'm in awe..the kitchen scene anmol heart feelings.mein nighahein tere chehere se hataoun kaise anmol looking so adoringly at his ragini..ending with a classic scene anmol so lovingly lifting ragini's chin and their eyes lock..the perfect ending for a beautifully made VM..Clap

Krithika really you are pro in VM making..you completely rock..any song you make angini so beautiful as you are so creative..even in a B&W effect they look so very captivating.. ..Clap

All your VMS are outstanding but this one is one of the bestest  and it goes in my fav..Smile

Thank you for such beautiful birthday gift and big big hugs to you for this awesome creativity krithika..HugHug

You rock and will watch it again and again...Star

Thank you Thank you Thank you so much Saveeta.HugHugHug

I am very happy you loved this VM in B & W .Big smileBig smileEmbarrassed

First I should Thank you my friend for choosing such a beautiful and very suitable song for our mesmerizing jodi Angini.HugHugHug

Thanks for your detailed comments Saveeta,Hug Yes, I just love the first scene Anmol staring his Ragini,I always adore Anmol in the scene.Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

What could be a better scene than this, Anmol waking up seeing Ragini and adoring her beautiful face.Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

I searched for a perfect scene for this lyrics ,atlast i got this,glad you liked it.

This scene came to my mind first,when i read the lyrics,So happy you enjoyed this. 

Thank you Saveeta for loving these scenes with the lyrics.

As everyone love this KC Scene,Day Dreamingso i thought to end it with that scene.Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Thanks Saveeta for your kind appreciations and motivating commentsHugHugHug.It's always means a lot to me my friend.Big smile

WOW, I am so happy to read that this VM is one of the bestest of mineDancing DancingDancingand it goes to your fav.too.PartyPartyParty

I am so happy you liked the birthday gift.PartyDancingParty

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoo.18

@Krithika: WOW, Excellent VM my dear...ClapClapClap

Your black & white effect is just too good my friend...ClapThumbs UpClap

It suits the song very well...Thumbs Up Great job...ClapStarClap

Lyrics: "Main nighahein tere chare se hatahoon kaise" Anmol starring Ragini, so perfectly blended with the lyrics...Thumbs UpStarThumbs Up

Lyrics: "Lout gae hoosh tu phir hoosh main ahoon kaise, Main nighahein tere chare se hatahoon kaise" Anmol seeing his sleeping Ragini...Day Dreaming So beautiful scene...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Cha rahee thi teri meheki huee zulfon ki ghata" Perfect scene selection my dear...Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Lyrics: "Teri ankhon ne pila di tou me peeta hi gaya" OMG, simply loved their room eye lock scene...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Tauba tauba woh nasha hai k bataoun kaise" Anmol looking at Ragini's wet face...Day Dreaming It's too good my dear...ClapThumbs Up

Lyrics: "Shauq nazrein ye shararat se na baaz ayegee" Anmol feel embarrassed Embarrassed & Ragini smiles...Smile

Lyrics: "Kabhi rootegee kabhi mil k palat jae gi" Best scene selection my dear...Thumbs UpThumbs Up
Then their lovely ladoo scene...Day DreamingHeart 

And then so beautiful ending with Kitchen & KC chin scenes, so perfectly blended with the "Main nighahein" lyrics...ClapStarThumbs Up

Awesome & fantastic job my dear Krithika...ClapClapClap Keep up your great work...Thumbs Up

Thank you so much my dear angel.HugHugHug

It 's alway gives  so much happinness reading your comments my friend.Big smileBig smileBig smile

The credit for the song should go to our friend SaveetaClap I just made this in a B & W effectEmbarrassed.I am so happy you loved it dear.Big smileHug

Thank you dear for loving the first scene with the lyrics.Hug

Yes dear,this scene blended so beautifull with the lyrics,Day Dreaming I am glad you too liked it.Big smile

I was searching for a perfect scene for this lyricsSmile ,glad i got this,Big smileand thanks for loving this too my dear.Hug

This is always my most favorite eyelock scene of anginiDay Dreaming,and this was the first time, i started to adore this couple.Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Thanks my dear for loving both these scenes too.Hug

Yes my friend , i thought this scene would blend perfectly with the lyrics,Big smileThanks for commenting this dear.Hug

I am so happy you loved the ending too.Party

Thank you again my friend for your continuos supportHug and your loving encouragement.Hug

manoo.18

manoo.18

Goldie

manoo.18

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@Krithika: Watch your "Main Nighahein" VM again...Day Dreaming

It's super outstanding VM my dear...

I always watch your every VM 3 or4 times...Big smile

Because i like your VMs very much my dear...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Thanks to Saveeta for suggesting such a lovely song...Hug

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

@Krithika: Watch your "Main Nighahein" VM again...Day Dreaming

It's super outstanding VM my dear...

I always watch your every VM 3 or4 times...Big smile

Because i like your VMs very much my dear...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Thanks to Saveeta for suggesting such a lovely song...Hug

Thank you my dear Manoo.Hug

You always make me happy by your appreciating comments.Big smile

I am so excited to know that you watch my VM's many times.Dancing

Yes dear, I also should Thank Saveeta for suggesting this song.Clap

manoo.18

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

This VM's song was suggested by our sweet angel ManooBig smile.Hope you all like this tooSmile.Please post your comments friends.Smile

manoo.18

manoo.18

Goldie

manoo.18

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
@Krithika: Thank you Thank you Thank you so much for making such a fantastic VM my dear...HugHugHug

WOW, Outstanding VM my dear...ClapClapClap The song & scenes blended very well with the lyrics...ClapThumbs UpClap Loved the starting scene where Ragini Blushes Blushing & Smiles Smile to her dear husband Anmol...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Naina bhole bhole kuch bole bole phir houle houle mann dole dole bahein khole khole par tole tole urhe haule haule" OMG, simply loved AnGini's expressions in the Balm scene...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Hota hai jaise neendon mein bolna bahon mein dolna ankhon mein toulna, hone laga hai jaane kyun aisa kuch love jaisa mujh ko ho raha" Anmol starring Ragini, so perfectly blended with these lyrics...ClapStarClap

Then so lovely scenes, the Hotel scene Heart & TaShi applying shave on Anmol...LOL

Lyrics: "Khusbo nahin mein na mein nami si phir bhi hawa mein rahon kuch tou batao dil ki sunao khamoshiyon se kahon" So beautiful Letter scene...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Loved the office scene where Ragini is bringing lunch for Anmol...HeartStarHeart I think first time you used this lovely scene...Wink

Lyrics: "Peechle dinon se mujh ko hua youn kudh mein rahoun mein khoyi, tanha khayalon mein karti hoon batein dar hai sune na kai" Saveeta's most favorite Anmol dream scene...Big smile great work my dear...StarClapStar

And then so beautiful ending with KC & their dream dance scenes...HeartDay DreamingHeart So beautifully blended with "Kuch love jaisa" lyrics...ClapClapClap

I'll rate it 100000/100000 ClapClapClap This VM is one of the bestest & it goes in my favorite VMs list...Big smileClapClap

I have downloaded this VM & will watch it again, again & again...Big smileClapClap

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

@Krithika: Thank you Thank you Thank you so much for making such a fantastic VM my dear...HugHugHug

WOW, Outstanding VM my dear...ClapClapClap The song & scenes blended very well with the lyrics...ClapThumbs UpClap Loved the starting scene where Ragini Blushes Blushing & Smiles Smile to her dear husband Anmol...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Naina bhole bhole kuch bole bole phir houle houle mann dole dole bahein khole khole par tole tole urhe haule haule" OMG, simply loved AnGini's expressions in the Balm scene...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Hota hai jaise neendon mein bolna bahon mein dolna ankhon mein toulna, hone laga hai jaane kyun aisa kuch love jaisa mujh ko ho raha" Anmol starring Ragini, so perfectly blended with these lyrics...ClapStarClap

Then so lovely scenes, the Hotel scene Heart & TaShi applying shave on Anmol...LOL

Lyrics: "Khusbo nahin mein na mein nami si phir bhi hawa mein rahon kuch tou batao dil ki sunao khamoshiyon se kahon" So beautiful Letter scene...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Loved the office scene where Ragini is bringing lunch for Anmol...HeartStarHeart I think first time you used this lovely scene...Wink

Lyrics: "Peechle dinon se mujh ko hua youn kudh mein rahoun mein khoyi, tanha khayalon mein karti hoon batein dar hai sune na kai" Saveeta's most favorite Anmol dream scene...Big smile great work my dear...StarClapStar

And then so beautiful ending with KC & their dream dance scenes...HeartDay DreamingHeart So beautifully blended with "Kuch love jaisa" lyrics...ClapClapClap

I'll rate it 100000/100000 ClapClapClap This VM is one of the bestest & it goes in my favorite VMs list...Big smileClapClap

I have downloaded this VM & will watch it again, again & again...Big smileClapClap

Oh my dear manoo, I am so happy reading your comments.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Thank you my friend for taking time from your studies Hugand writing this comments.Big smile

I am so happy you loved your VM my dear angelBig smile. I am glad you loved the starting  scene ragini blushing to her husband anmol.Day Dreaming

Oh my friend, i am so much happy you loved the balm sceneHug, yes dear what a expressions from angini.Day Dreaming

I am so Glad dear you loved this scene too.Big smile

Thanks dear for mentioning this sceneHug ,I was so happy while doing this scene.Embarrassed

Yes my friend, first time i used that part of the scene.Big smileGlad you loved it.Big smile

Yes manoo dear that scene is saveeta's most favorite sceneBig smile and i thought this will suit the lyrics and i used it.Big smile

WOW My dear you have given me 100000/100000Party Party, it's too much my dear LOL,but i am so happy.Big smile

Thanks my friend for adding this in your favorite's listHug and downloading it too.Hug

manoo.18

Post Reply New Post

Go to top