VideoMix

Krithikas Gallery, Angini ,Ragvir VM,P 47, MAR 23 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 47

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SaHir-

great song selection its one of my favourite song Smile
yes it is a fast song & hard song but you done a great job ...
10 out of 10 StarClap your scenes selection & sifting
 from one to another Star Clap
you used many beautiful scenes of  AnGini Day Dreaming
starting with my favourite scenes with lyrics ...''Mohabbat mein sara jahan kare chaahe lakho sawal magar itna rakna kayal jeena sirf mere liye '' Ragini hugs anmol & the KC scene.. perfect selection beautiful StarClap... lyrics '' tera mera naata ab kabhi na tute saason ka yeh bandhan ab kabhi na chhute '' AnGini saree croner scene ... beautiful & specialy when lyrics starts'' mile hum ko gham ya khushi chaahe kuch bhi ho apna haal magar itna rakhna khayal jeena sirf merre liye'' Angini comes near & there eyelock sooo beautiful sooo megicalDay Dreaming
 good & perfect scene selection Clap
beautiful ending with KC scenes Clap
really good & great job as usuall Clap
keep it up dear Star
ClapThumbs Up

Smile
Thank you so much for your comments my friend.HugHugHug

Yes dear it was a fast songEmbarrassed,little confused what scenes to use Embarrassed,but happy you and everyone loved it.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Yes my friend ,i too loved using KC Scene for the lyricsDay Dreaming, i am glad you too liked it.Big smile

Thanks a lot dear for always supporting meHug HugHugand your appreciations means a lot dear.HugHugHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krithikas Gallery, Angini ,Ragvir VM,P 47, MAR 23 (Page 8)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

Made a new VM on the song suggested by both Shanti and Bhondu. SmileShanti wanted me to use happy moments of anginiSmile.I just tried my best ,hope you like this too.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18

manoo.18

Goldie

manoo.18

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
@Krithika: WOW, outstanding VM my dear...ClapClapClap

So beautiful song & you have selected so many happy scenes of AnGini...Day DreamingBig smile

Lyrics: "Saathiya saathiya paagle se dil ne ye kya kia" Ragini looking at AnGini's photo frame, so beautiful...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Chun liya chun liya tujh ko dewaane nein chun liya" Ragini reading Anmol's confession letter, so perfectly blended with the lyrics...Thumbs UpClapThumbs Up

Lyrics: "Badmash dil tou tagh hai baara, badmash dil yun tujh se jhoora, badmash dil meri sune na zidh pe aara" AnGini's conversation scenes, Loved their smile & expressions...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Aache lage dil ko mere har teri baat re" AnGini lunch date scene...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Ye kya hua mujhe mera ye dil phisal phisal gaya, badmash dil tou tagh hai baara, badmash dil yun tujh se jhoora, badmash dil meri sune na zidh pe aara" So beautiful KC chin & necklace scenes...Day DreamingHeart Perfect scenes selection my dear...StarStarStar

And then lovely ending with their dream dance & rain scenes...Day DreamingStar So beautifully blended with the Badmash dil lyrics...ClapClapStar

Awesome job my dear friend...ClapClapClap Keep continue like this...Thumbs Up

Thanks to Shanti & Bhondu for suggesting such a fantastic song...HugHug

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoo.18

@Krithika: WOW, outstanding VM my dear...ClapClapClap

So beautiful song & you have selected so many happy scenes of AnGini...Day DreamingBig smile

Lyrics: "Saathiya saathiya paagle se dil ne ye kya kia" Ragini looking at AnGini's photo frame, so beautiful...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Chun liya chun liya tujh ko dewaane nein chun liya" Ragini reading Anmol's confession letter, so perfectly blended with the lyrics...Thumbs UpClapThumbs Up

Lyrics: "Badmash dil tou tagh hai baara, badmash dil yun tujh se jhoora, badmash dil meri sune na zidh pe aara" AnGini's conversation scenes, Loved their smile & expressions...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Aache lage dil ko mere har teri baat re" AnGini lunch date scene...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Ye kya hua mujhe mera ye dil phisal phisal gaya, badmash dil tou tagh hai baara, badmash dil yun tujh se jhoora, badmash dil meri sune na zidh pe aara" So beautiful KC chin & necklace scenes...Day DreamingHeart Perfect scenes selection my dear...StarStarStar

And then lovely ending with their dream dance & rain scenes...Day DreamingStar So beautifully blended with the Badmash dil lyrics...ClapClapStar

Awesome job my dear friend...ClapClapClap Keep continue like this...Thumbs Up

Thanks to Shanti & Bhondu for suggesting such a fantastic song...HugHug

Thank you so much my dear Manoo.HugHugHug

Glad you loved all the new happy angini scenes dear.DancingDancingDancing

Yes my dear, I just loved this photoframe for this lyrics,Day Dreamingi am so happy you too loved it.Big smileHug

Yes dear when she reads Anmol's letter Day Dreaming,the cute smile on her face , i love it,Heartthanks for mentioning this lyrics.Hug

Thank you dear for loving this angini conversations and the lunch date scene.HugHugHugI was so excited to use lunch date scene for the first time.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I am so happy you loved KC Scenes Big smileand the necklace scenes for these lyrics my dear.Big smileHug

And I just thought to end with these beautiful dances of angini,Day DreamingHeartDay Dreamingglad you loved this too.Big smileBig smileBig smile

thank you my friend,Hugkeep supporting me like this always.Hug

manoo.18

manoo.18

Goldie

manoo.18

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged

@Krithika: Watch your this VM again...Big smile Me too loved it very much...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Fantastic song selection & you have made it very beautifully...ClapStarClap

Good job my dear...Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Edited by manoo.18 - 30 July 2011 at 7:25am

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoo.18

@Krithika: Watch your this VM again...Big smile Me too loved it very much...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Fantastic song selection & you have made it very beautifully...ClapStarClap

Good job my dear...Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Thank you my dear Manoo ,Maira,HugHug

Thank you dear for posting your comments from both your account.HugHug

manoo.18

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

This new VM song was suggested by our friend SaveetaSmile, I tried something new to suit this song, Smilehope you all like this too.Smile

Saveeta, please accept this as my birthday gift to you,Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24manoo.18

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

@krithika...its awesome.fantastic..superb..the list goes on ..Thumbs Up

Wat a treat and the effect of black and white with the song it enhance the beauty of the VM.well done krithika..ClapClap...

You are the best as all the scenes edited to suit this song are just so so beautiful.Clap

Start with one of the best scene anmol adoring ragini and she feeling shy..next another of their best scene anmol again adoring his beautiful wife sleeping .mein nighahein tere chehere se hatooun kaise..really anmol always loved to admire his ragini's beautiful face...perfect krithika..Thumbs Up

Cha rahee thi teri meheki huee zulfon ki ghata..you are best in chosing apt scene , teri ankhon and the best eye lock scene of angini..tauba tauba woh nasha hein batoun kaise..once more beautifully chosen scene for this bit ragini looking so beautiful with her wet hair and anmol adoring her face so lost in her beauty..awesome krithika...Thumbs Up

Shauq nazrein shararat se baaz ayegee.ragini teasing her husband and smiling..so so beautiful.the next following scene suit this lyric.kabhie rootegee..you have given us the best scene to fit in the lyric..Thumbs Up

The end I'm in awe..the kitchen scene anmol heart feelings.mein nighahein tere chehere se hataoun kaise anmol looking so adoringly at his ragini..ending with a classic scene anmol so lovingly lifting ragini's chin and their eyes lock..the perfect ending for a beautifully made VM..Clap

Krithika really you are pro in VM making..you completely rock..any song you make angini so beautiful as you are so creative..even in a B&W effect they look so very captivating.. ..Clap

All your VMS are outstanding but this one is one of the bestest  and it goes in my fav..Smile

Thank you for such beautiful birthday gift and big big hugs to you for this awesome creativity krithika..HugHug

You rock and will watch it again and again...StarStarStarStarStar

Edited by savee_k - 31 July 2011 at 11:15am

krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top